Back Home

The next day

Russia's POV

America was now back to living with me. I'm happy about that. I was laying on my bed playing on my phone when America walked over to me. "Russia, I'm bored..." America said. "Well, I can't do anything about that." I said. After a few seconds America got on the bed. I didn't think much of it until he layed in between my legs with his head on my stomach.

I set my phone down and looked at him. "I'm borrrrreeeeddddd..." He groaned. "Well, what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "I don't know... Pet me..." He said as he buried his face into my stomach. "Why would I want to pet you?" I asked. "Cause I think it would feel nice...?" He said as he lifted his head up to look at me.

I chuckled. "Your so strange..." I said as I pet his head. He seemed to make a weird noise similar to purring and he smiled with his eyes closed. "The only thing that could make this better is chocolate..." America said. "Your acting like a girl on her period..." I told him. "How do you know what a girl acts like on her period?" He asked.

"I have a sister." I told him. "Oh... Ukraine acts like this on her period?" America asked. I nodded. "Well, except for the sitting inbetween my legs part but yeah other than that this sums up Ukraine on her period." I said. Suddenly my bedroom door opened. Standing there was Ukraine.

"Oh... Did I walk in on something...?" Ukraine asked. "America layed inbetween my legs and told me to pet him, so I listened and yeah... That's how this happened." I explained. "Yeah, seems pretty inappropriate to me..." Ukraine said. "I was bored" America said. "Your gonna act like you didn't do something similar to this before?" I asked. "And when did I do anything like this?" She asked.

"Well, when we were kids, you got upset because your flower crown broke and you walked inside, up into dads room, walked over to dad who was laying on his bed, layed inbetween his legs and sobbed into his stomach while he comforted you." I said. "That was for a whole other reason." Ukraine said. "I think you also did that to Canada when you felt sad for no reason..." I said. Ukraine sighed. "Okay then you caught me, I did that before..." Ukraine said.

"Anyways, the hospital called they said Belarus will possibly wake up from her coma either today or tomorrow." She explained. "Russia..." America said. "What?" I asked. "You better not get up... I'll murder you... I'm too comfortable..." He said as he buried his face into my stomach.

"Welp, we can go visit Bel later if you'd like." Ukraine said. "Well, I have no choice..." I said as I began to pet America's head again. He began to make that purring sound again. "I think Meri's a cat now. I find it cute~" I said. "Okay then... That's my cue to leave..." Ukraine said as she left the room.

America scooted up so his head was on my chest. I continued to pet him and he continued to be very happy about it. "Your so cute~" I said. He rubbed his face against my chest. After a while Meri ended up falling asleep. I ended up falling asleep as well after a few minutes.

America's POV

I woke up, still cuddled up with Russia. He was holding onto me tightly like I was a stuffed animal or something. I tried to pull myself out of his grip but it was no use. "Damn strong russians..." I muttered. I thought about waking him up but I didn't want to.

After a few moments I sighed and gave up. The door opened and there was Ukraine. She stood there for a moment, taking in the scene in front of her before giggling. "Oh my god, America! Are you stuck?" She asked. I nodded, a desperate look on my face.

"Why don't you wake him up?" She asked. "Because I don't want to." I said. She giggled again. "Welp, I can't help you." She said, pulling it her phone. "Don't you dare..." I said, knowing what she was going to do. "Too late!" She said, taking a picture on her phone. "I'm sending this to everyone!" She said.

I groaned before attempting to get free again. I felt Russia start to move so I stayed still to see if he would wake up. Russia's eyes slowly opened. "Let. Me. Gooooo!" I groaned. Russia chuckled bet let go of me. I sat up. "Finally! I'm free!" I said, getting off of the bed. Ukraine giggled and walked out of the room.

Russia's POV

I chuckled as I watched America run downstairs. I grabbed my phone and played games on it. Probably about fifteen minutes later my door opened. There was Ukraine, laughing her head off. "R-Russia! Oh my god! Y-you gotta come downstairs quick!" She said after she managed to catch her breath.

I set my phone on the night stand and got off of the bed. "This better be good." I told her. "Oh, it's better than good!" Ukraine told me as she walked downstairs. Once I got downstairs there I saw America with a hoodie stuck over his face. I burst out laughing. "How can you see?" I asked. "I can't..." America said, his voice muffled by the hoodie.

I laughed again. I went upstairs, grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I took a picture of America. "How'd you manage to do this?" I asked. "I was bored." He answered. "I'm the hoodie man!" He said. I burst out laughing.

"But seriously, I can't get it off..." America told me. I walked over and tugged on the hoodie, almost making America fall. After a few tugs I got he hoodie off. "I can breathe!" America shouted when I got the hoodie off. I then grabbed America and fell down on the couch with him on top of me.

"Your a dork." I told him. "But I'm your dork." He told me. I chuckled. "I love you, dork." I said. "Love you too, tree." He replied.

1045 words

It was slightly rushed at the end, I had to go to school