The Sprinkler

America's POV

Look at me. I sat there getting vodka for Russia and now I have to sit here and explain to a drunk Russia that he isn't a cat.

"mEoW! mEoW!" Drunk Russia said, licking his hand and rubbing his spit on his ushanka. "Seriously! Russia! Your not a cat!" I said. "hIsSsSs! YeS i Am!" He said. Belarus just stood behind me and giggled.

"Your not a cat! Your a dog!" Belarus said. "oHhHh!" Drunk Russia slurred.

"bArK! bArK!" He barked, jumping at me. "Stop encouraging him!" I told Belarus. She just giggled. "Come here, doggy Russia! Here boy!" Belarus called him over. "rUfF! rUfF!" Russia barked, crawling over to Belarus. "Good boy!" Bel said, patting his ushanka.

I sighed. "Whatever..." I said.

And now more of drunk Russia brought to by your weird author-chan

A few minutes passed and Russia is climbing a tree. "RUSSIA! GET DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I yelled at him. He just stuck his tounge out at me. I rolled my eyes.

He climbed onto a branch and started yelling. "iM kInG oF tHe PoTaTo'S!!"

"No your not!!!" I told him. "Get down now!!" I yelled. "nEvEr!!" He said. I sighed and started to climb the tree. "Russia... Get down..." I said. "nOpE!" He said.

Then I got an idea. "Russia, how about we go to the bedroom~?" I asked. He smirked. "hElL yEaH." He said before climbing down.

He clumsily ran to his roo- I mean our room. (America, your communism is showing-) I followed him but once he got in it I took out the spare bedroom key he gave me and locked it.

He's too drunk to know how to unlock it from the inside. Right?

"hUh? BlYaT! yOu TrIcKeD mE!" He shouted from the other side. "Yep!" I said and walked away.

And now a time skip brought to you by your lazy author-chan

I cuddled with Russia on the couch. He wasn't drunk anymore. I was on my phone and was looking at pictures of dogs, again. I sighed, wishing I could have one.

"Looking at dogs again?" Russia asked me. "Yeah..." I replied. Russia sighed and watched tv, putting his head on my head.

And now a time skip to the end of school the next day brought to you by your author-chan who is still lazy

I walked out of the school building. Russia wasn't with me. He was talking to some of his friends. I noticed some girls jumping around, playing in a sprinkler like a bunch of little kids.

They were Efirnia, Phillippines, and Poland. (I think Phillippines should be a boy but for this story's sake he's a girl)

They were all wet so their shirts were slightly see-through. My eyes instantly went to their chests which were bouncing up and down because of them jumping and running.

Wait, I'm not a pervert. Why am I staring at their breasts? But maybe a quick look would be fine... (America, Don't-)

I go and sit on a bench close by them, but not too close. I act like I'm staring off into the distance but my eyes look at their breasts, bouncing up and down.

I watch them for what felt like ages and no one noticed. "America? What are you looking at?" I hear Russia's familiar voice ask. "AH! R-Russia! Uh... N-nothing!" I said. "Whatever you say." Russia said, playfully rolling his eyes.

Then I saw that Phillippines had noticed us. She ran over to us. "Hey, Ame! And Russia. Wanna join us?" She asked. She just said my name very excitedly and said Russia's as if he wasn't important. Strange. "Sorry but we can't really get these clothes wet." I said.

"Well, do you wanna have a picnic with me and the other girls, later? It'll be by the lake." She asked. "I don't see why not." I answered. "Yay!" She said, pulling me up and hugging me, getting me wet.

Her chest pressed against me, making me slightly blush. Wait... I have a boyfriend. Does she know Russia's my boyfriend?

She let go of me. I sat down and rested my head on Russia's shoulder. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Is Russia your boyfriend?" She asked, seeing him kiss me. "Yeah!" I answered happily.

"Oh... So he's the one that left that mark..." She said, pointing to my hickey. "Uh... Y-yeah..." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed. Will his dumb hickey ever go away.

She just giggled. "Well, if you guys don't wanna get your clothes wet that's fine! But what a loss!" She said. It is a loss. I'm missing out on playing in a sprinkler with three girls with very fine breasts if I do say so myself. (America stop being a pervert-)

"I mean, you guys will be fine if you just get your pants wet, right? You could take off your shirts!" Phillippines said, smiling. "Oh... Uh... I think it would be fine... But... We'll miss the bus. It's going to pull up any second now." I said.

"Can't you miss the bus just this one time? Can't Kazakhstan come pick you guys up later?" She asked. She really wants us to play in the sprinkler with them.

"Doing things like this makes you feel like a kid again." She said. "Well we-" Russia got cut off by Phillippines grabbing my wrist and pulling me up. "Yay!" She said, jumping up and down. "Let's go!" She pulled me towards the other girls who were still playing at the sprinkler.

She just ignored Russia. "Wait for Russia!" I said. "Oh... But does he really matter?" She asked. "Uhm... Yeah?" I said, confused on how she reacted to that.

Russia ran up to us. "Damn, you run fast..." Russia said, catching his breath. "Yeah, yeah whatever..." She said. She must not like Russia. I wonder why.

"Take your shoes off! You dont wanna ruin them!" She said. I nodded and sat on the ground, taking off my shoes. Russia did the same.

I stood back up and Phillippines dragged me closer to the sprinkler so I'd get wet. Water got on me and I heard Esfirnia and Poland giggling.

I looked towards them to see them giggling and running around the sprinkler. I smiled. "Girls! Russia and America are going to join us!" Phillippines announced. Russia walked up behind us.

He had taken his ushanka off so it wouldn't get ruined. They stared at Russia for a moment before looking to me and smiling. "We usually play in this sprinkler after school." Esfirnia explained. "Yeah, we need something fun to do after a long day of school." Poland added.

"I see." I said, smiling. Why do they act kind of mean towards Russia. Wait, this means Esfirnia doesn't have a crush on Russia anymore. "Wait, you guys are aware of how many people can see your br- actually n-nevermind..." I said but decided not to tell them, I'll just sound like a pervert.

"Our what?" Poland asked. "I said nevermind. It's not important." I explained.

"Uh... Okay then..." Esfirnia said. Then they went back to play in in the sprinkler. Me, Russia and Phillippines joined them. We had a great time and played for probably two hours.

Russia called Kazakhstan and told him to come pick us up. Phillippines cuddled with me. We were sitting on the bench. "Actually let's have the picnic this time tomorrow. Remember it's by the lake!" Phillippines said. "Okay then." I said.

Today was fun.

1259 words

America is now perverted. Your welcome.