A Visitor

The next day

America's POV

I woke up and quickly dashed to the bathroom. I threw up because of my stupid morning sickness and after what felt like forever I finished throwing up.

I walked out of the bathroom and back towards my bedroom. "Are you okay, Ame?" A voice asked just as I was about to walk into my bedroom. I turned towards the voice to see Poland. "Uh... What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, you just threw up... Are you sick? I could make you some soup." Poland told me.

Then I realized only Russia and Ukraine knew about me being pregnant, well possibly Kazakhstan too but the point is Poland doesn't know. "Um... I'll be fine..." I said. "If you say so... But if you don't feel well you can tell me I'll be more than happy to help." She told me. "I swear I'll be alright." I told her. "Okay then..." She said.

I walked into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I sighed before walking over to my bed and laying down on it. I haven't eaten in a day but this is my plan, I'm gonna starve and no one is gonna stop me. Unless, someone stops me of course but how would they? Maybe force me to eat? But I can refuse... Eh I can't be sure...

I grabbed my bubble wrap and began to pop it. After a few minutes there was a knock on my bedroom door. I set my bubble wrap down and sat up. "What is it?" I asked. The door cracked open and there was Poland. "Hey, someone's outside for you." She said, smiling. "Who is it?" I asked. "Uh... Hang on..." She said before closing the door and walking away.

The door then opened again. "They said I'm not aloud to tell you, are you coming out or not?" Poland said. I sighed and got up. She led me into the living room and to my surprise sitting on the couch there was Russia.

My eyes went wide. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I need to talk to you... In privet." Russia said. "Well, we can go to my room." I said. "Okay then..." He said, standing up. I walked towards my room and Russia followed me.

I opened my bedroom door, walked in and sat on the bed. Russia walked in and shut and locked the door behind him. "Um... Why'd you lock the door?" I asked. "Well we don't want anyone to walk in on this conversation..." He said.

"Russia... What are you talking about...?" I asked.

Russia's POV

I then realized how I just made this seem to America. I sighed and sat down on the bed. America scooted a bit further away from me. "America, it's not what you think it is..." I said, knowing that America can be dirty minded. "Then what is it?" America asked.

"I want to talk about our baby!" I said, almost shouting. "Then why'd you lock the door?" He asked. "Because if Germany or Poland walks in on our conversation they'll find out..." I said. "Germany is a workaholic he won't care what we're talking about he's too busy working. Poland we should worry about, sometimes she knocks on the door and opens it imdietly after." He told me.

"Yeah so we should lock the door." I said. "Fine we can lock the door..." He said. "Anyways... The thing is... I know that I'm responsible for creating this baby and... If anyone is going to help you take care of it... It should be me... I know I threatened you but... Now I'm actually thinking and... If you agree to break up with Phillippines... I'll get back with you..." I said.

America's POV

"It's a deal..." I said, crawling over and hugging Russia. Russia hesitated for a moment but hugged me back. "You know, I thought you'd stay with Phillippines..." Russia said. "What do you mean? I think she has two boyfriends already... She introduced me to them." I said, pulling away from the hug but still staying close to him.

He chuckled. "Indonesia and Malaysia? I'd believe it. I wonder when they'll start hanging out in public again..." He said. "Eh, I don't really care but if I did I'd place my bet on this week." I told him as I crawled back over to my pillows and layed down.

"I bet either this week or next week." Russia said as he crawled over and layed down next to me. I cuddled with him, burrying my face into his chest. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. I guess we're a couple again and Russia won't act any different. Yay! This means I'll still get my surprise kisses.

Surprise kisses are one thing that will never change as long as Russia loves me. We just talked for a while, a bit about the future of our family. All of a sudden the door opened. "Wha? How'd you open the door?" I asked when I saw Poland standing there. "Well, this can be pretty useful for things like that." Poland said as she held up a key.

"Why'd you lock the door anyway~? Do you need some privacy~?" She asked. "It's not like that! We're only talking!" I said. "Are you even back together yet?" She asked. "If we weren't together would I do this?" I asked before I kissed Russia on the lips.

Then cheering could be heard outside the window. I pulled away from the kiss and got up. I walked over to the window and opened it. Outside I saw lots and lots of people cheering. Then a girl ran in front of all of them. "GUYS!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!" She shouted. All the others went silent. "We aren't?" A person asked. "No! This is my story! Your readers you gotta get out!" The girl said.

"Ooooooohhhhh..." The crowd said. They then T-posed and floated into the air, dissapearing when they reached a certain height. The girl then T-posed and floated into the air, following them. "Bye-bye!" She said before she disapeared. "What was that?" Russia asked. I shut the window before looking back at Poland and Russia.

"Just Author-chan and her readers. A.k.a a big group of shippers" I said.

1061 words

How did ya'll get into the story universe? Oh wait... The power of shipping I forgot...