A Bad Descision?

Last time (on Dragonball Z! Okay I'll stop-): I ran outside and the first thing I saw was my states and my old childhood friend holding them hostage...

Not gonna lie to y'all the kidnapper country was slightly chosen randomly...

America's POV

....

"...China...?" I asked. China turned to look at me. "Oh, hello, America..." He said. "Why do you have my states...?" I asked. "Well, it was either this or drug your drink and what's the fun in that?" He asked, smirking evilly at me. I glared at him before looking to my states...

Alaska...

California...

Florida...

Nevada...

New York...

Oklahoma...

Texas...

Wyoming...

"Where's Alabama...?" I asked. "In my van..." He replied. "Why?" I asked. "He was passed out, I'm assuming from too much alcohol..." He explained. "Give me my states back..." I said. "Only if you give me something in return, it's only fair..." He told me. "What is it?" I asked, willing to do anything to get my states back. "You come with me and leave everyone behind..." He said.

I thought for a moment. "But what if I don't?" I asked. "Then your states get it!" He said. He grabbed the state closest to him which was Wyoming and held him still. "Starting with Wyoming!" He said pointing a gun to Wyoming's head. Wyoming looked terrified and tried to get free but China had a good grip on him. "Stop struggling or I'll kill you now!" China said.

Wyoming stopped struggling and looked at me, his were eyes wide and he was shaking in fear. "Don't do-" California started but China shot her in the leg and she fell to the ground, crying. I think she didn't scream because China told them that if they attracted any attention then he'd harm them. "Shut up!" China demanded California.

All of the other states looked at California in shock. They looked around for a moment as if each of them were thinking of a way to help. Oklahoma looked at Texas and pointed to his bandana to make the other states look at her. She grabbed his bandana and sat down beside California. She gently took her leg and reached into her pockets. She didn't grab anything out of her pockets so I guess she was still planning how to help and was only searching for and using the resources around her.

She pointed to her pockets and then nodded at the other states and they understood. They reached into their pockets and showed Oklahoma what they had. Oklahoma stared at the things, seeing what was useful before taking hand sanitizer from Nevada, a water bottle from Florida and some rubbing alcohol from Alaska.

She cleaned her hands off with the hand sanitizer before taking with water bottle and opening it. She set the bottle down before gently and carefully rolling up California's pant leg and grabbing the water bottle again. Cali closed her eyes as Oklahoma gently and slowly poured water over the wound. Once Oklahoma was done with that she took the bandana and poured rubbing alcohol on it before tying it around Cali's leg. Cali held her breath as the alcohol stung her wound. Oklahoma helped Cali up and supported her and Florida helped.

"America!" A voice said, snapping me back to the rest of the scene. "Give me your answer, you come with me or they die? Which one?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment. This wasn't a prank... It wasn't a joke... I couldn't let my states get hurt...

"...I'll come with you..." I said. My states looked at me in shock. China smirked before pushing Wyoming away to the rest of the group. "You are a smart one... I like that... Come here, baby boy..." China said, smiling and holding out his arms for me. I shivered at the nickname. I'd never let anyone call me that...

I slowly walked forwards towards China. Once I got in his reach, he pulled me closer by the waist. "I love you, baby boy~" He whispered in my ear before putting his face in the crook of my neck and hummed. I shivered, I absolutely hated every late bit of this. "Tell me you love me too, baby boy~" China told me. At this point I obviously knew what was going to happen.

He was going to rape me...

I sighed. "...I-I love you..." I hesitantly told him. He slowly pulled his head away from my neck. "Good~" He said as he put his face right up to mine. he kissed me right on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than it should have. He the let go of me and turned to the states. "You guys know nothing about this, right?" China asked. The states didn't reply. "Answer me or Alabama is staying with me..." China growled.

"Right!" The states quickly said. As much as the weird incest Alabama was, I knew my states still loved him and wouldn't want him getting hurt, as siblings, of course. "Let's go, baby boy~" China told me. "O-okay..." I said. China opened the door to his van and grabbed Alabama out. He passed Alabama to Alaska who immediately took him.

"Alright, now we can go." China said, smirking at me. I sighed and walked over to get in the van. "Wait" I said. China turned to look at me. "Yes?" He asked. I thought for a moment before knowing how I was going to get him to let me do this. I'd have to give him a nickname. "Can I do one last thing before we go, daddy?" I asked. He stared at me as if he was surprised at the nickname. "Anything for my sweet baby boy~" China said.

"Can I tell my states goodbye? Please, daddy?" I asked. "Sure" He said. "Don't try escaping or I'll have to punish you~" China said. I gulped. I walked over to my states. "I'm sorry, I live you all and I promise I'll come back, we can't be separated forever..." I said. "You promise...?" California asked. "I promise..." I said. All of the states were crying. I felt tears form in my eyes. "Don't make promises you can't keep, papa... You always told us that..." Texas told me. "Tex, don't think like that, I can keep this promise... I won't let this be the last time I see you..." I said. "Really?" Oklahoma asked. "Yes..." I said. I held out my arms and all of my states hugged me. "Bye, daddy..." Oklahoma murmured. All of the states then said bye.

"Bye, I'll miss you all and rember, I'll always love you..." I said. "Alright, let's go." China said. I turned to look at China. "Okay..." I said before walking back over to the van. I sat down in the back seat only to find out Japan was in here too. She was passed out. "Sorry, baby boy but you can't know where we're going..." China said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

China then put a rag over my nose and mouth. He held it there tight and I struggled to breathe before passing out.

1191 words

Welp, your all probably mad... Sorry, I had to do this