Chapter 1: Arriving in Japan

Rikona POV:

This is all your fault!

The voice echoed inside my head. Then I got awaken by the monitor.

"This is the captain speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts as we are about to land."

I opened my eyes and slowly extend my arms to stretch. I yawned and looked over at my little sister, Junko. I gently nudged her shoulder.

"Ugggghhh" groaned Junko

*Sigh* "Guess I'll have to use that trick again"

I lean in closer to Junko and put my mouth next to her left ear.

"What is this? The rare original book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"

Junko opens her eyes instantly and wide. Her eyes were pink.

"WHAT? WHERE?"

"Shhhhhhh" I shushed her.

"Remember we are with other people, not alone so do not disturb them," even though I woke her up.

"But...oh...Where...oh..." said Junko, looks like she realized the situation.

We gain unwanted attention from other people, but I apologized to them. They were forgiving enough I guess.

"Onee-chan are we there yet?" She tugged my sleeves.

"If we weren't, why would I wake you up?" I look down at her.

She looks like she still needs some sleep judging by her pink eyes.

"Don't worry, once we go to our new home, you can sleep again"

"What about the Wizard of Oz?"

"......or you can read...."

Junko is a very unique girl. Even though she's only 4, she seems to be a little smart for her age. It was fine at first because grandpa would usually buy her toys and gifts. However, the only thing she focuses on is the letters and numbers. The Books. She was learning fast and quicker than the kids around her age. However, she had to pay a price for that knowledge.

"Nee-chan, can we get takoyaki?"

"Ok, but do you remember your Japanese lessons?"

"Hai!"

"Good because from now on, we are Japanese citizens living in Japan so this is no longer London nor England or even Britain."

"I know"

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I get your attention. We have now arrived in Osaka, Japan. A famous city at the center of the rice trade and also known for being a vibrant city."

"We're here Junko"

"Yay~~~"

I unbuckled my seatbelt, got up, and grabbed our luggage in the overhead. I looked back at Junko. She already unbuckled her seatbelt and was standing on the seat.

"Get down from there. The seat is shared by many people"

She got down and look at me with a bright smile. She was still energetic despite her pink eyes.

"This is going to be chaos in the future" I mumbled.

"What's that Nee-chan?" She asked

"I wonder where we can get a taxi" I lied.

I grabbed her hoodie and put it on her, tying the strings tight. I carry her with my left arm and wheeled our luggage with my right.

"Nee-chan, I can walk on my own"