Chapter 46: Surprise

RIkona POV:

Everything is wack for our final year. Some girls got expelled for doing blood money? Seiua is acting calm? Hayato is hanging out with Kiwa? Evelyn's hot sister is prettier and more badass than I thought. Too bad she could only stay for about a week. Did she manage to buy new clothes? Plus she was super fit. 

"I'm glad my nephew is doing alright"

"Sister!!" Evelyn cried to her along with Bennett and then they spoke Russian which I can never ever understand nor even bother to learn. 

"Good luck!" She smirked at us and went inside the taxi. She's so cool. I wish I can call her my sister. And now I have to deal with this.....

"Those roses are dead" I bluntly told her. 

"Throw them away"

"No! Scarlett gave them to me!" She was determined to keep them. I had to fight her over the dead roses that her sister gave her. It breaks my heart too, to destroy a gift from a goddess. 

"How do I convince you to give it up?"

She hugs the flower as petals fall onto the floor. 

"... Nothing!" She made more petals fall.

"...What if I could get you another batch?"

"No! These are way more important!" They're flowers, Rosies. Come on! Think Rikona! What would she prefer?.... Ah wait...Should I? But I dislike it....This is hard.

"What if you can get some from...." I sighed. 

"To-mo-ya" I hate myself, but this is for her. Be proud Rikona! That she's finally moving on! She got lost in her thoughts for a moment. Then her face completely flushed then she turns around WITH THE ROSES STILL IN HER ARMS! She splatters the petals all over the floor while I stood frozen to the ground in shock. I'm not cleaning up this mess. 

 "No! Scarlett is more important!"

"...." I'm going to burn those roses. I glared at her.

~ Kiwa POV ~

So basically the amount of crazy fanboys AND girls dropped because of me! That's how amazing I am! However, the truth about Evelyn being a mother spread around the school so now everyone knows. However, that didn't stop her admirers! It actually increased! Like s***! They appreciate her for being a badass mother! Of course, how can you resist that? But it also gives them a chance to capture her heart.....by using Bennett! 

"I will be a father to your son!"

Ugh! I could still hear it echo in my head! They better not pressure her into dating! If they did, I ought to kill them! "Shimida, please read this chapter"

Oh yeah, I forgot. I got to class to deal with first. "Yes, teacher" I stood up.

~ Yuki POV ~

How do I get them alone together? I stared at Ryuuichi who was paying attention in class. My heart begins to sting at the thought of it.

Focus, Yuki! This is for him and her! He may have been your first love, but it's ok! There's always a time to move on! So today should be her free day and Junko will be picked up by her. All I have to do is pick up Junko as they bond in the daycare!

But that's not enough!... Hmmm, maybe I ca-

"Ushimaru, please stand up and do the problem on the board" Shoot! I haven't done it yet! I was shaking at I write in my notebook as quickly as I can!

"Ushimaru, did you not hear me? Get up and do the problem" Why is this problem so long and hard??? I'm screwed.

"Uh Teacher! I'll do the problem!" Someone stood up and saved me. I turned over and it was Ryuuichi. He got up and did the problem...but it was wrong! He got embarrassed, but he seemed to brush it off. He walks back to his desk and made eye-contact with me. 'It's ok' He mouthed at me.