Chapter 23: Culture Day

Hayato POV:

It was culture day where everyone visits our school and looks around. I went to the daycare to help out. They chose a different theme from before. This time it was angels and devil's theme. Which is really stupid. I reached the door and slid it open.

Everyone was in their costumes that were made by Rikona. Where does she get these clothes?"Nii-san! Look at my tail!" He shows me his devil's tail.

I ignored him and went to my friends.

"Hey, Kamitani!" Kashima greeted

"Do you want to wear this?" Rikona hands me a horn headband. "No thanks"

"Ok" She puts it on Kashima's head.

"W-what?" his cheeks turn pink.

"Hmmm. It suits you"

I suddenly got an uncomfortable feeling inside of me. What is this horrible feeling? I felt sweat rolling down. My stomach felt like it turns itself inside out as my heart had a sudden sharp pain.

"Oh yeah" Usaida suddenly put wigs on us. Even when Kashima has the horns on.

"Since the parents are coming, it's best to wear this"

I yanked it off and threw it against the wall. "There's no point. They already know especially him"

"Yeah and don't worry. We have Aratani!" Kashima takes the wig and horns off.

"Who knows what now?" She asked.

"Kirin-chan's dad is very protective and doesn't particularly approve of her being around boys"

"I see.."

"I don't like Kirin-chan's dad" Taka sticks out his tongue.

"My dad is amazing!" Kirin argues.

"Really?" Junko got excited by the thought of Kirin's dad.

"Yes! He is always there whenever I need help!" Kirin told her.

"What about your mama and papa?" Taka asked Junko.

"I don't have one~" Junko told them with pride while Kashima and Usaida were sweating in fear. "Idiot! Everyone has one!" Taka yelled.

"Don't say that!" Kamitani raises his arm then...

THUD

"Owwie" Junko held her head. She pushed Taka to save him despite the fact that he was insulting her. Why did she do that? "Nii-san! Idiot! Why you gotta hit Junko!"

"It was her fau-"

BOOM

My face was on the ground when I lift my head to face the culprit. Rikona's fist was fizzing from the friction of hitting his head. "Don't hit my sister" She gives me a menacing look.

"Are you ok?" Kashima asked her.

"...I'm OK!~" Junko smiles.

Who knew she could be that strong. I sit up and rubs the pain. It stings so much. The door slammed open and I turned around to see that Inui guy.

"Why are you here Senpai?" Kashima asked. Usaida puts the wig on him again without him noticing. He starts to tear up. "Why must you be a guy!??" He runs up to him.

"S-Senpai. Please calm down!" He starts to panic.

"Everyday, I tried to forget about you.....But you always appear in my mind!" His face turns red.

~ Rikona POV ~

Oh my. It turns out Kashima is also gay. Then the red-head turn and face me. What does he want with me? "You cannot trick me!" He points at me.