Chapter 44: Scheme

|A/N: Sorry for the late update due to the finals week. My Co-Author and I  were busy studying and doing a bunch of homework. It's almost winter break, thank goodness. Well, have fun reading this and YOU'LL WILL GET A PRESENT FROM US NEXT WEEK!|

Seiua POV:

I failed to get Hayato to realize his feelings. Pretty sure he just told himself it's just the cold every time his ears turn red. Arggg, why is playing cupid so hard? And who in the world is Reiji's mystery person?? He's never been attracted to girls even though he's a chick magnet. Even I admit that he's more handsome than me which hurts my pride. Why is life so unfair!? I swear to god if it's Rikona, I will not hesitate to murder him. Rikona's beauty comes from the Setsushi while I got the Sawamura. It's ok since my dad is handsome, but our moms are on a whole new level. I could've been as hot or even hotter than Reiji! Argggg!... However, her best friend, Evelyn. She's like an empress that is unstoppable. WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE AROUND ME MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME?! Hold up, what if he's gay?! Maybe that's why ...seems like a possible answer.

*Sigh* 

"Get back on track Seiua. You gotta make the GOSHDANG BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY RIKONA COULD EV-"

BANG

"Shut up! Go to work quietly!" Reiji stomps back to his desk. So cruel. I cried as I did my assignments. Hmmmmm, I need a reliable witness if I'm going to talk to him.

"Sheesh. Maria can play the piano better than you and she was only ten..." Ah, that's it!

*TIME SKIP*

"What a coincidence Maria!" I grinned fabulously.

"What do you want?" She glares at me. I have a feeling Rikona told her something.

"I just want books for an important exam!" I play it cool and smooth.

"In a library? Near my high school? When there's a special one in your college?" She gives me a disgusted expression. I flinched.

"Well college is way different than you think, Sweetheart" I posed glamorously as she cringes. She turns around as if I wasn't here and walked away. 

"Hey wait!" I can't lose this chance! 

"What? Aren't you here for your 'books'?"

"Ok, I admit I lied. But I do need a favor from you"

"So you admit that you stalked me....."

"I- What?!" Oh crap. She caught me. But it's technically not stalking!

"Rikona warned me about you" She slowly step back, putting some distance between us. God, what did she say about me?

"Ok you have the right to doubt me, but please hear me out!" I pleaded. Why am I trying so hard when I could hire someone else? Oh, wait..... 

"Stop spending your money so recklessly!" That's why.....

She gave in and decided to listen to me. I told her about my plan about Rikona's birthday and she already agreed without me explaining what she's supposed to do. Apparently whenever something relates to Rikona. She's willing to do anything for her. 

"You better not lie this time!" She pokes my chest hard.

"I'm not! Trust me!" I giggled at her cute actions. 

"To seal the deal" I held my pinky out to her. She gave me a dirty look. 

"A pinky promise? Really?" I wiggled it at her. Then she held her pinky out to me while facing away. I grabbed it and shook with it.