Chapter 36: Parents

Ryuuichi's POV:

I was nervous about telling her that Junko escaped, but not only that. She was also crying which made me sweat. In the end, I had to because she is her sister. Rikona was stunned, keeping the same face. 'Oh no. She's going to kill me' I was shaking in fear. Hayato kept his cold face, but it seemed worried to me. She sighed which startled me and everyone else. "Not again"

I stopped shaking. "....Again?!"

"Yep... again"

~ Rikona POV ~

Although Junko escaped, it didn't seem like news to me, but it just surprised me because I thought she likes this daycare a lot, but I guess not. I told everyone about the previous events back in England. The first time was when I started my first day of school. When I came to pick her up, the caretaker told me she escaped which shocked me because she was only 2! I was panicking as were the other servants and my grandpa who called for a full-blown search party. I ran around the area the whole time looking for her and soon we found her hidden in the bush playing with bugs. We moved to a different school and daycare, but they also lost her. The same process was repeated until we decided to just take care of her at home and be alone instead of interacting with others.

~3rd POV ~

"I'm sorry!" Ryuuichi apologized to her. "It's ok, but by the way. Do you know why she escaped this time?"

Ryuuichi was confused and told her the truth about her giving him a gift that he never got. Rikona was shocked because she remembers putting it in his locker. "But you should receive it... I put it in your shoe locker..."

Ryuuichi and Hayato flinched. 'Could it be?' They thought. Chuukichi interrupted the conversation. "I'm sorry, but shouldn't you be searching for your sister?"

They all agreed and instead of splitting up, they followed Rikona because apparently she knows where Junko should be. "Are you sure she would go here?"

"Nope, but I know what will bring her out" She stood in the center and inhaled. "Marco!"

"....polo..." she cried.

They all turned to the voice of Junko. 'Is she that gullible?' They thought. Rikona's pupil shrink when she heard her crying. Then suddenly her blood boils to her brain as her face was no longer calm. She was pissed and glared at the others which made them startled especially Ryuuichi. "What did you do?"

Ryuuichi kept his head down. Hayato's sweat drips down on the side of his face. She walked over to see crying Junko sitting in between the bushes while looking at the bugs."... Junko"

"Junko is not here" She faces away. Rikona crouch down next to her. "Then I wonder where she is? Do you know where?"

"She went home... Back to Grandpa"

"... Is this how you're going to treat me?" She stopped playing. Junko turns and faces her with crying, but shocked face. Rikona was sad. "Wahhhh! I'm sorry!" She runs to hug her while everyone else was in disbelief. '... what just happened?'

"You don't nee-"

"I'm sorry! Don't cry!"

"I-"

"Nee-chan please don't leave me!"

"..."

"Wahhhhh!"

"It's ok..."

Rikona tends to her little sister. Then she asked why Junko was crying. She stepped back still crying. 'Geez never seen her cry this long'