Chapter 19: Meanwhile

Chuuikichi POV:

The interview is today and I was nicely dressed up in the early morning. I was a completely different person. My siblings are still asleep so I sneaked past them and out the door. *Sigh* "Let's do this," I said to myself.

I walked to the place. It was gorgeous and the architecture was magnificent. There was a line already set up outside from the side.

*Phew* I walked to the line and tried to remember everything that I've learned from the websites and now I wait.

*Meanwhile* ~ 3rd POV ~

"WHERE DID ONII-SAN GO?!" One of the twins yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW. WHERE WOULD HE GO SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!" His brother responds back to him.

"Oi. Oi. Calm down, he might be at work." The eldest calms them.

"But it's a free day..is it not?" The sister asked.

"...Maybe he is working an extra shift" He reassures them "I'm sure he'll be back"

*Another Meanwhile*

"Junko, just choose one already," Aratani waits at the bakery. "Hmmm. Agggg. Rrrrrr.." Junko struggles in choosing a dessert.

"Um. You could take your time. If you don't mind, can you move aside while I serve the other customers" The worker said to her.

"Of course" She moves aside and crouches down next to Junko.

"Ermmmm. I don't know what to choose! They all look delicious!" She cried out as she hugs the glass while looking at her sister with tears in her eyes.

"It's fine" Aratani stood up and went to the cashier. "I'm ready to order"

"What will it be?" Aratani glanced at Junko and revert her eyes back to the worker.

"One of everything please" Sugar mommy moment. The worker was stunned by her order as well as everyone else behind her. Then the manager assured her that they will get it packed up real quick for her.

*Back to the interview*

"Ok, you may go through that door and proceed," One of the interviewers said.

Another interviewee and I stood up and walked through the door which led to another waiting room. I sat down and thought of the interviews. Why are they pinning us against each other? The questions were easy to answer thanks to the website Aratani sent me......I'm starting to think it's not a coincidence. The door opened and the lady holding the clipboard read off the paper. 

"Nezu Chuukichi and XXX XXXXX"

I stood up and went in.

*Meanwhile*

Kashima and Kamitani were at the movie theater with their friends. They are currently buying tickets to a horror movie. "So Aratani? Is she nice or cold?" One of their friends asked.

"Yeah! I saw her rank! She's super smart."

"Does she have any sisters? Maybe an older one" He smirked. Kamitani strikes him in the neck. 

"Creep" He said with a murderer's look.

"She is nice and she does have one sister" Kashima rubs the back of his head.

His friends crowded him. "Really?! Is she cute?!" "Nice?! Or cold?" "Older or younger!?" They asked one at the time.

"She is younger and..erm...I would say she is cute. She's very bright and nice" Kashima responds with a blue face.