Chapter 22: Fun

Hayato POV:

It was time. Culture day was coming where everyone will visit our school and explore. The class president is currently asking us questions. "Culture day is next month. Any ideas? If you do, please share!" He announced.

"Maid cafe!" A male student shouted.

"What?" A female questioned. "Seriously?" Another responded.

"Oh yeah? Male maid cafe!" She challenges. The boys flinched. "Are you serious?!"

The argument went on forever while I just stared at the window. I wonder how's Rikona is doing?

- A few moments later -

"Ok! It is decided that we shall do.....Game stalls!" The president yelled with spirit.

"Still better than the cafe" The girls talked among themselves.

"Still better than wearing a dress" The boys relieve themselves.

The class was ok with it. It doesn't matter to me nor Kashima because we're already busy with the babysitter club.

*Rrrriiinnnnggg*

"Oi Kamitani. Let's go meet up with the others!" Kashima suggested while packing up.

"Sure" I responded. We went to the daycare where Rikona and Inomata were playing with the kids while Usaida sleeps as always.

"How d-do I carry her?" Inomata held Midori with twos hands under her armpits.

"Something like that" Rikona was calm.

"Hey, kids!" Kashima greeted them.

"Oh Kashima! You're here already?" Inomata slightly blushes.

"Of course! I'm a member here so I need to watch the kids." Kashima scratches the side of his forehead. "Maria is going to stay here and watch the kids with you" Rikona told him

"I am??" She looks at Rikona startled.

"Is she? That's great!" Kashima went along with it despised Inomata's concerned face.

"You're going to bond with the kids while I go practice" Rikona said straight into her face.

"...fine" She sighs.

"This is going to be your first culture day right?" I asked.

"For high school, yes" She stands up.

"You're going to have so much fun Aratani!" Kashima sounded excited.

"Sure. Let's go" Rikona told me.

"Bye" I said as we walked out. They said the same to us.

I glanced at Rikona and her eyes with sparkling, but her face was dead. "....Is there anything special today?"

"Yes" She faced me and I looked into her eyes. There wasn't a single damn lie.

"Uhhh. Someone is coming?"

"Yes" Her eyes glittered even more.

Wtf is up with your face? Her eyes were only expressing her emotions. We got outside.

"What's your class doing?" Rikona asked me.

"Games stalls. What about you?"

"Food stalls."

"I see" What did I expect?

"Well, see you later"

"See you too" We separated and went to our own practices.