Chapter 52: A New Beginning

Rikona POV:

I crack my knuckles as he waits in front of my door. He shivers in fear, but still have the strength to smile. "Which college are you going to?" I scowl at him.

"A-Ah. T-Tokyo University!" He managed to answer. This guy is following Evelyn.

"She's busy, for now, wait outside" I glared at him. Then he ruffled my head.

"You have some nerve, Mr. Yagi"

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of her. Besides, I already know what happened" I flinched in place. I sighed. As long as she's happy, I'm fine.

"... Fine. You have my approval" I faced away. He actually had it a long time ago.

"Rikonaaaa~" Evelyn hugs me. 

"It's only a date! Don't worry about it!" She gives me the unbearable aura again. I can't defeat this girl. "I'm sure you'll find the one soon!" I stared at her blankly and pushed her out the door. 

"Just go with your boyfriend now" My vein was popping and then I closed the door shut. Locked it too.

Can't believe they're dating.

*Past*

She was sipping my mug and so was I. 

"Tomoya confessed to me." PFFT, I spit out my tea.

"What?!" I was shocked and she blushes as she looks down at the table. Time to kill someone.

*TIME SKIP*

"I did it! I said it!" She was hugging my stomach tightly and squishing her face in my chest. I couldn't breathe. 

"I'm so embarrassed!" Her face was flushed. I didn't know what to do. It's just confession....

"Are you dating now?" She stopped reacting for a bit and stared at me blankly. I was concerned. 

"Don't tell me you just confess your love for each other?!"

"Well, it's hard ok?! Especially in my situation!"

"What situation?! You guys have mutual feelings for each other! You should-" She chucks a pillow at my face. I glared daggers at her.

"Just give me some time!" Is this what a mother feels like with their child? I can't imagine Junko becoming like this when she gets her first boyfriend.... Or if she can even get a boyfriend... or a girlfriend? I felt my soul leaving my body. Then my headache acted up again. 

"Arg!"

*What Happened* 

~ 3rd POV ~

"Evelyn" Tomoya called out to her. She got startled by him and stood still in response. 

"What is it?" She spoke coldly to him. Unable to control her feelings and thoughts for him. Her inner dark side pops out and suddenly she feels no emotion. This is a Morozov. Tomoya was surprised by her sudden change of state. She stared at him with no emotion. 

"I just wanted to check on you" They both stood on the rooftop together and awkwardly glance at each other. Evelyn could no longer contain her feelings and muster up all her courage to tell him her true feelings. 

"About that night..." Tomoya looked at her and they made eye-contact. 

"Did you really mean it?" She was nervous and her hand was shivering.

"... Yes, I do" He was honest. 

"I do love you, Evelyn..." The wind blows on them as their hair flow in it.