Chapter 9: Family and Friends

Rikona POV:

*Beep Beep Beep Be-*

I slam on my alarm clock and rub my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on my bed. I carefully go around Junko so she won't wake up and head to the bathroom to do my business. After that, I changed into my school uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast and lunch. In the middle of making our bento lunch, the sound of small steps coming downstairs coming towards the kitchen.

"Onee-chan~ Are you making breakfast and lunch?" Junko said still rubbing her eyes adjusting to the light.

"Yes, I am. Go get change. Once you're done, we can eat our breakfast, and head to school on time." I said while placing the food in the bento. A few minutes have past and I was done packing lunch. I heard Junko's rapid small footsteps coming down the stairs and zooming to the chair.

"I'm done!~" Junko said with a smile. I nodded and gave her the breakfast plate. She started munching on it while I sat down in the chair across from her and ate it normally. After we finished and I washed the dishes. We put on our shoes, lock the door after we step outside, and walk to school. As usual, Junko would read a book while sitting on my arms while I walk to school. Then I saw Kamitani and Kashima in the distance. 

'It's going to be like here everyday huh?' 

"OIII! RIKO NEE-CHAN!" Taka yelled as he waved his hand at me. 

We walked toward each other, getting closer, and eventually met in the intersection. Taka got down from Hayato's arm and ran up to me. 

"LET'S PLAY TOGETHER AT THE DAYCARE!" He yelled. 

BANG! 

Hayato punched him on the head. 

"Don't yell so loud!" He said to him.

"It depends on my schedule." I responded. 

Then Junko suddenly gripped on my arm tighter. 

"Let's continue walking so that we can get there on time," Kashima said. Hayato and I nodded our heads and proceed to walk to school.

- Minutes Later -

We arrive at school and drop off our younger siblings in the daycare.

"I'll visit you at lunch ok?" I patted her head.

"Hai!" She said and gave me a kiss goodbye.

"Oi Riko nee-chan! Give me one too!" Taka demands from me. I looked down at him blankly. Seriously? I'm just a girl you known for a few days. Now I wonder how he's going to get a girlfriend. "I don't give kisses,"

Then the children went to play with others. "Let's go," Hayato said.

We walked to class together and sat in our assigned seat until class started.

*Rrrriiinnngggg* - During Class -

"Everything remained a mystery and stayed unsolved. Just like Jack the Ripper's case in England." The teacher said and gestured to me. Seriously?

"The case was already solved a few years ago. It was Aaron Kosminski, a Polish Jewish Barber who was also known for his hatred towards women especially prostitutes," I showed off my intelligence. "Eh ...uh...I see." The teacher didn't know how to respond. Then the teacher continued his lesson.

*Rrrriinnnggg* - Lunchtime -

"Oh, are you going to see Junko-chan?" Kashima asked me.

"Yeah. I basically promised her,"