Chapter 5: First Day of School

Hayato POV:

"Remember to keep our promise!"

That voice of hers rang again inside my head. It was a strange dream and weird of me to think of her.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

SLAM!

I hit the dismiss button on the alarm clock and rub my eyes. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Why am I suddenly thinking of her? She won't come back anyway. It's been 4 years.

I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to do my business. I change to my high school uniform as my annoying brother banging my door again."NII-SAN! HURRY UP!"

"Shut up! I'll be out in a minute!" I grab my bag and open the door. I closed my door and walked downstairs to grab breakfast.

"Oi, Taka! Hurry up or I'll leave you behind." As I put on my shoes. Then I heard tiny footsteps running towards my way."NII-SAN!! WAIT FOR ME"

I opened the door and let Taka go through. Then we meaning I proceeded to walk to school with Taka in my arms.

*TIME SKIP by Taka running around*

I walked past the school gate.

I've arrived at the daycare and slid the door. "Taka. Behave" I glared at him, but he just ran to Kotaro. "OI KOTARO! LET'S PLAY"

Kashima begins finishing his duties in the daycare and cleaned up, leaving Usaida to take care of the children. He told me we were getting a new student and I just told him coolly. Why does it concern me? But again that weird feeling came back to me. Ugh, I must be sick.

We went to the classroom and sat in our assigned seats. We just waited for the teacher to come.

*Rrriinngg*

"Listen up people. I know it's the first day of school, but we will have a new student in class today. The person is from the place where the Queen long-live." The teacher was being strange. Why does he need to phrase it like that? Then the class suddenly got excited to meet the "mystery student". I wonder why they are like that. It's just a new student like nobody got excited like Kashima came. Eh, it's probably because that student is a foreigner. Then the feeling came back and even stronger this time.

"Now now. Everyone quiet down. I see that they are a little late."

"Probably a slacker." I overheard someone whispered. I was distracted looking out the window. Will you ever come back? It was a strange question to ask.

*Knock Knock*

Someone was here.

"Excuse me for a second," the teacher said and then proceeded to go to the door. He opened the door and went outside. I couldn't see who was out there.

"It's a girl" "her hair was really long" "She's so pretty". The class whisper among themselves. The teacher opened the door and walked back to the front.

"Ok, the new student is here now. She will be joining our class from today now on. Everyone, please welcome Aratani Rikona."

I flinched at the sound of her name. It has to be a coincidence. There are many Rikonas....

"Please come in. Write your name on the board and introduce yourself Aratani-san"

And then she walked in and turned to face the class. A female with dark violet hair down to her waist and dark brown eyes. Everyone was amazed. For me, I was shocked. She is back.

She grabbed the chalk and wrote her name on the board. "Good morning class, my name is Aratani Rikona. I was born in Japan but study in Britain for the past 4 years. Please take care of me" She bows to them. The class was in astonishment