Chapter 34: Joy

Rikona POV:

"She what?" My jaw dropped the moment I heard the information. Fear is dangerous.

"I'm sorry my lady to tell you this, but she....." It was already too late.

"Ok I understand, but please keep an eye on her for me"

"Yes, my lady" I hung up and held my phone close to my chest. I inhaled and exhaled to calm down. 'Please be okay'. I prayed for her.

*After Christmas Eve*

I emailed all of them my address the night before and went to sleep. Then I woke up to the sound of birds chirping from my phone. Why did I set it like that? Then I got up from my bed and stretched my body. I looked back at my bed and saw Junko still asleep. I went to the bathroom and got washed up before changing into my casual clothes. I looked at the clock. *8:34*. There's still time. I went to the kitchen and double-check the ingredients that I bought for the party. 

"Wait how many are coming?" I mumbled to myself. My house was supposed to be for a family of four with probably 2-3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. It was a mess for me to clean all of those unused rooms just for house inspection. But I didn't worry too much about the number of people coming as long as they don't bring their entire family. Then

*Knock Knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it to see the Shimida siblings at my front door.

"Oh welcome to my home" I greeted them into my house while they took off their shoes and hung their coats on my hanger. "It's impressive that you live here alone with your little sister" Reiji complimented me.

"We came early so we can help you with preparation" Kiwa stood in front of me, blocking my view of her brother. After our small talk, we went to the kitchen and prepare the feast. Even though I didn't want to question it, but why must Reiji come here? Even though I'm invulnerable to most guys' charms if they even have any. He's on a whole new level that even I can't resist it. This man is very dangerous and I could see why he rarely goes outside according to Kiwa.

*Knock Knock*

I walked over to open the door and there I saw him... Seiua, my cousin.

"Did you miss me?! I heard that you're hosting a party and didn't invite your favorite cousin! So I invited myself!" He acts innocent. I smack him in the head.

"Just don't be annoying" I told him.

Then when he saw Reiji, he clung onto him and say random things to him. He calls him nicknames while Kiwa and I stood aside. He was angry for some reason. 

"McHottie, I won't let you seduce any more girls"

"Get off of me!" He pushed his face away while Seiua still grabs onto him. While they were doing that I took out my phone and snap a picture. They stopped their fighting and stared at me in shock. 

"Seiua, if you don't behave. I'm afraid that I have to send this to Auntie" I show him the photo on my phone. He got frightened and went down on his knees. "My dear cousin. Please don't" He bows to me. While the Shimidas stood aside watching us in silence. Then Seiua continued, but he reaches into his pocket.

*Inhale* "Or I could give you money..." He smirks with a stack of cash in his hand. I was tempted. So tempted that I started sweating from the pressure of this deal. 

"Are you serious?!" Kiwa asked me in surprise. 

"Are you that desperate for money?!" Reiji stares at me in shock.

Seiua winks at them victoriously. "Heh. I know my cousin" I reach my hand out, going toward the money. Then Kiwa suddenly grabs my hand and smack the money off. She suddenly presses two stacks of money to my chest. "I will give you this much if you send the photo to me!"