Chapter 26: Forgive

| A/N : Ayyee~ It's your author here! I am updating a chapter today because... It's my birthday!  *weeps* I am getting old! Old... Anyways, enjoy your chapter update!|

3rd POV:

"Wow! You guys have a lot of delicious food here!" Sawamura stuffs his face. "....Which college are you in?" Nezu asked him.

"I'm in Harvard!" He grins widely while Nezu was in disbelief.

*sigh* "Fine. I'm in Osaka University" He admits.

"That's a good university and hard too" Nezu was impressed. "I want to be a trial lawyer so I go there" He stares at the girls eating. "......."

"Nii-san! Can you make sugar cookies for Junko-chan?" Kyouko asked her.

Junko gives him the puppy eyes."Cookies!"

"Sure"

"Yay!"

"Must be hard, but also nice to have so many siblings."

"Do you not have any?"

"No, but I wish I did"

*Back to reunion* ~ Kiwa POV ~

After I took nii-san to an area where nobody is around, I stopped to catch my breath. Why is he here? "I see you are well in this school, Kiwa"

I was too tired to answer properly *Pants* "Yeah...Just" *Pants* "Hold up"

"Take your time and sit down while you catch your breath" We sat at a nearby bench.

This was strange to me. I looked at him who was staring back at me with soft eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Nii-san never comes to any events at my school nor my soccer games... Or even my graduations while I attend his. "I wanted to check up on you" He told me.

I cross my arms and look into a different direction, away from him. Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?! He didn't care back then! Why now?! "Well, I'm fine."

"Are you still mad?"

I was confused. "Mad? Why would I be mad when you didn't do anything" I tilt my head at him. Am I mad? I was ...but not anymore.

He sighs. "Exactly."

"Huh?" I was even more confused. Mad?? But you really didn't do anything to make me mad. Nothing.... You did nothing. He didn't do anything to me, all he did was care for his future while I was.....left alone.....

"Even though I'm biologically your brother. It didn't mean that I was one."

I put my guard down. "...." Why are you telling me this?

He continues."I only focused on my own future and passion rather than being there for you and encouraging you" It was true....

I just stared at him remembering our past. We almost didn't have one. I was sad.

He smiles sadly at me. "Because of my actions, you felt like nobody loved you and so you took it out on other people. Which made me argue with you..... Instead of a nice heart-warming brother, you got a cold and cruel brother" I felt my tears coming out, but I held it back. It's true. When he finally noticed me, he yelled at me and gave me a harsh attitude for standing up against the servants. "But it changed after you met your friend."

I looked at him. "Nii-san.."

"I know I wasn't the sibling you always wanted but please just tell me that you won't be hurt anymore. I'm sorry for not taking care of you. I'm sorry for neglecting you. I'm sorry fo-" I had tears in my eyes coming out