Chapter 17: Vacation

Ryuuichi POV:

We were all at the beach. The daycare came along because it was fun to have more people. I was already in my swimsuit and Kotaro was still afraid of the ocean because of the incident last time. "Kotaro, look it's ok" I touch the water.

He was stunned. I picked him up and float him on top. "See it's fine...Kotaro?"

He was frozen and in shock. "KOTARO!" I lift him up and pat his back.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you"

He was shaking and I walked back to the tent. I lay him down on the towel. "See we're safe now"

He stopped shaking and sat up.*Sigh* "Thank god"

"Hold up who's back" Ms.Kamitani asked her son.

"Rikona is back"

"Rikona-chan? Didn't she move away? Since when?"

"She came back before the first day alone and she also has a little sister."

"Really? How come I've never heard this? I am also her aunt so you could've told me!"

"Well, I told you now" Kamitani gives her the attitude.

She scuffed and walked to us. "Eh? What happened?" She asked me

"He couldn't get over his fear so I brought him back"

"I see. I hope that he will get over his fear."

The other kids and their mothers were playing in the sand. While we were waiting for Aratani, Ushimaru, and Inomata. "Why is she always late?" Kamitani was annoyed.

"Well she is new to this area so give her some time"

Then we heard a voice behind us. "Sorry, we're late. We were buying swimsuits" Inomata said

"We couldn't let you wear the school swimsuit Maria-chan!" Ushimaru said to her.

We turned around and saw the three of them together. "Junko, go play"

"Yes Nee-chan~" She kisses her cheek before dropping down and running to the kids.

"Oh my, it's Aratani-chan!" Mrs.Umi said.

"Eh? You guys know her?" Ms.Kamitani was shocked.

"We met at the daycare and at the wedding." Mrs. Yayoi said.

"Wedding?" Mrs. Yukari covered her mouth.

"Ms. Kamitani?.......Auntie Kami?" Aratani tilted her head at her.

"Rikona-chan! It is me! Remember me?" She grabbed her shoulders which startled her.

"O-of course I d-do" She was being shaken by her.

"Good, but why didn't you come to visit us?"

"It never came to mind" She reverts her eyes to the side.

"Visit me next time" Mrs. Kamitani smiled.

"Oh yes I will" She tried her best to smile, but it wasn't perfect and everyone could see through it.

"Pff" I put a fist over my mouth. This is the first time I'm seeing her like this. It's so cute. Then I felt my heart skip a beat as I begin to feel warmer inside.

"You guys have such cute swimsuits on!" Mrs. Umi clapped her hands.

They were wearing white coats covering their behind and arms.

Inomata has a white two-piece flower pattern on which isn't different from the other.

Ushimaru also has a two-piece on but it was peach-color.