Side Story: Truffles

|Co-A/N: Yeah I have too many s*** going on so good luck with this one and this is for the apparent "shippers"? Or whatever, here you go. (This is fast forward)|

~ Hayato POV ~

It's Valentine again... for our second year. Last time didn't go so well ever since the misunderstanding with the "love letter". Glad that was over, but it's also the time for us to "waste" chocolate and maybe break some girls' hearts according to my annoying classmates. I avoid having the sweet tooth, but make an exception for my mom's tamago ...and maybe Rikona's truffles since I didn't get any last year and everyone told me how good it was. Gross.

"Hey, Kamitani! There's a lot of girls offering chocolate today!" Like I care. We walked to our class after "collecting" the offerings in our shoe locker.

I wish this day will end already....

*Meanwhile* ~ 3rd POV ~

"Have some chocolate everyone!~" Evelyn held a basket full of treats enough for the class.

Everyone especially the boys thanked her for the treat and enjoyed it well. Tasted like magic. They held her hands and asked her out all of a sudden which startled her. She wanted to politely reject them until Kiwa came in and got them off her. "Get away from her, dogs!"

She calms her down and even gave her the treat specially made for her friends. Kiwa worships it like she did last time with Rikona's treat, but this time Evelyn just smiled awkwardly at her action instead of staring at her in disbelief.

As for Rikona.....

"I poison these truffles like you ask" She slams a basket on the desk. "Now where's my share of the deal?"

"....It's technically not a deal..." Chuuikichi tosses her a bag of sugar cookies.

Maria shakes in frustration seeing everyone getting treats when it's prohibited on school grounds. She scolds them on her way to class and when she made it. She was met with Rikona giving treats and gifts from Junko to the boys. "Here's your sweets" Rikona gives Maria a bag.

"It's forbidden, but I'll take it anyway!" She faced away with a red face. Rikona was done with her tsundere attitude.

When lunchtime came, the girls gathered and gave each other treats and gifts. They did their thing and stuff.

*TIME SKIP* - After School - ~ Rikona POV ~

I still have more even after giving the kids some of my homemade truffles. Sigh. Why did I make so much? What should I do with the rest? I already gave Ryuuichi some and Hayato doesn't like sweets so that's one thing...... "Oi Chuukichi!" I slapped his back as he tries to leave school.

He leans forward and twitches in pain. "....What is it?" He lifts his face up to me in agony. I forgot he's super weak.....

"Take these extras for your siblings" I toss him the rest of the truffles that I made.

"...Thanks. But aren't you going to work?" Shoot I forgot about that too.

"*Fake cough* sick day...." He just looks at me in disappointment as I looked in the other direction.

POW

I felt a sting on my forehead. "As if" Hayato appeared out of nowhere.

Why does he always attack me? Why is he being light on me? I can handle a punch if he can even do one, but apparently, in this society, he can't.

"This is none of your business, Hayato" I glared at him.

"You're such a ditcher" Whatever. I rolled my eyes

I looked at Chuukichi who was awkward in our situation, wanting to go to work. "Just go and don't forget to pay me back..." I shoo him away.

"I didn't even agree to- Whatever" He stuffs the goodies in his bag then he tossed two bags back to me. "I have enough for everyone at home." Then he leaves us while I stared at him blankly.

I guess I can give these to Usaida.... "Here. Give them to Usaida.." I throw them to Hayato who got startled.

"Seriously? Only him?" What is it now?

"Why? You want it?" He's so confusing to understand. "Fine. I'll take it" I reach my hand out to get it then he lifts it up in the air. He's being so immature right now.

"No. I'll take it." My brain is a mess right now. First, he doesn't like sweets and now he wants to eat my truffles? Like, make a choice already Hayato...

"But you don't like sweets!" I jumped to get the sweets, gosh I feel so childish right now! I used to be the same height as him when we were kids or even taller! People would take some glances and even stared at us. "We're in public too!" I glared at him as he returns it.

"I change my mind" He turns around with the sweets in the air.

I stared at him in frustration. "....." I should attack him and create an even bigger scene?

Then I felt a pat on my shoulder. "This is for you, Rikona" I was surprised and turned over to face her, but suddenly she dashes past me and to Hayato.

"Kiwa! Do-!" She jumps

"WHOOP!" She attacks him...

*TIME SKIP*

I held her back as she gives Hayato death stares, but he was too much in pain even care. All the students were shocked by the scene they witness and some of his fangirls look at Kiwa with a threatening face and even insult her. But they were immediately silent when she gives them an even scarier look. All of this just for my truffles? And I thought Evelyn's were better.....

In the end, he ate it either way and didn't even spare any for Usaida. Luckily, the kids shared with him. Then I announced to everyone in the daycare. "I think I won't make anything for next year" Or even go to school because so much chaos happened.

End

| Words Count: 992|