Side Story: Act of Kindness

~ 3rd POV ~

"Here Evelyn!~" Junko gives her a clean plate.

"Why thank you Junko." She takes it and puts it away as Junko dries the dishes. Junko an almost 7 years old, going to an elite school and the top of her class still keep a happy face. Helping around the house has become a normal activity for her. Believing that an act of kindness is always important for others and her happiness. Soon, she will encounter a mission that may seem impossible, but will it to her? Christmas is almost here! And everyone is excited about the holiday. The gathering, joyful spirits, and the presents! The kids gathered together in the daycare since they were on winter break. Everyone talks about what they wanted for Christmas.

"We want a hologram projector that shows rabbits!" Takuma announced for him and Kazuma who nods with him. Kirin said that she wants a full kitchen set with a deluxe refrigerator and everyone was startled by her choice of words. Cute little Kotaro just wanted his Nii-san for Christmas, but also a huge stuffed animal big enough to hug the both of them.

"I want a Red Ranger Rover Ride!" Taka said with spirit. Everyone got startled by his wish. It was an expensive gift. Hayato wanted to scold him but was stopped by Evelyn.

"Just let him imagine for a bit"

"He'll cry when he doesn't receive it... He's a pain in the as-"

"There's no such thing and besides you have to be on the nice list Taka" Usaida makes fun of him. Taka cries that he's on the nice list.

*A moment later*

"Alright, everyone! Let's write a letter to Santa now!" Everyone begins writing their letters except for Junko. She just continues playing with Midori and Bennett and reads her book to them.

"il était une fois...." She reads in french. The parents were amazed by her knowledge and Evelyn helps her read it to the children. While Rikona just stares at them blankly, disappointed because she doesn't know french and even thinks that they would talk behind her back. Once everyone was finished, they read their letters and gave it to Ryuuichi so he could "deliver" them to Santa. He got everyone's letters except for Junko, he asked Junko if she wanted to write one.

"No"

"Why won't you write a letter? Do you not have something that you like?" Ryuuichi was nervous.

"It's not that!~" Junko smiles brightly and told him not to worry then Taka ran up to her.

"Why won't you!? Santa gives all of us gifts! You're an idiot for not asking him!" She tilts her head in confusion.

"...But Santa is not real" Everyone got startled by her answer. Taka was nearly crying.

"That's not true! He is real!" He sticks with his answer.

"But he's a myth and just a legend." She said without thinking.

"That's...That's... WAHHH" Taka runs away crying. Usaida laughs at him and soon the kids question his existence and cry about it to their parents. Junko realized what she has done and made them cry. She thought she was just speaking the truth. Rikona still stares at her blankly. Ryuuichi goes to her for help.

"Rikona! Please tell her that-"

"Pff." She snickers. It was so funny to her that she was nearly dying of laughter, but she held it in. She crouched down and cover her face as she shakes from holding in her laughter. Evelyn panicked and tend to Rikona. Hayato glares at her in anger. Everything was in chaos and now the kids begin to doubt Santa.

"Nee-chan, I didn't mean to hurt them." Junko frowned.

"It's ok, they'll get over it. I know you were just telling them facts that you learned.....from your books..." She smirked at her.