Chapter 30: Staying

Tomoya POV:

- The Next Day -

I woke up in my bed with the sunlight glaring into my eyes. "Ah, another day! Another life!" I told myself.

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up. Then I saw a small figure by the sink. It was a little girl washing her hands. She turns around and looked at me with her crystal eyes. She smiles brightly "Morning!".

"Morning ...Junko-chan!" I felt something running down my nose. 'So it wasn't a dream after all' I thought to myself.

"Blood!" She yelled out then my sister ran into the scene.

"Where?!" She panics. Junko points at me and she looked at me.

"Are you ok?! Why are you bleeding?!" She grabs tissues and stuffed them into my nose.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

"Oh! They left for work...again" Then she grabs Junko and guides her out of the room while Junko faced back to look at me. I just smiled at her. "Wash up because you're going to watch her"

"Eh?" I was stunned.

- Later -

I was in front of Junko who was reading. My sister left immediately after I finished washing up. She gave me her information and emergency contact.

'Maybe I should read the stuff she gave me' I thought. Then I took the papers about Junko and read it while she reads her book. Ok... Strawberry allergies..... No diseases or disorders...... Very happy and bright. That I agree with ...Advanced. I guess. I finished reading and put it down. Well, that was interesting. "Hey, Junko what would you like to do?"

"Blood!" She hands me tissues.

"Oh. Thank you!" I took it and shove it up to my nose.

"Now... Would you like to play with the other kids?" I wanted to go to daycare.

".....No... I want nee-chan" She frowned. I blinked.

"Don't worry, you'll see her soon. Say why don't you want to see the others? Do you not like them" I asked.

"I like them!" She slams her book down and stands up while placing her hand on the table.

"Why?"

"They're nice and fun! They're my friends!"

"Did you have any in England?"

"No! Only here!"

"What makes them your friends?"

"They don't rip my books...pull my hair....they talk to me and play with me!" She laughs while I stopped smiling. 'Poor girl'

"Do you want to do something today?"

"....Eat!"

We went shopping even though I kept on bleeding my nose out. People would offer me some help, but I politely decline. Luckily, I didn't run into anyone familiar.

*Meanwhile* ~ Chuukichi POV ~

I saw two figures walking around the store.

"......."

'Should I call the police?' I take out my phone as I tried to approach him. But instead, I stopped and looked at Junko holding his hand and laughing with him.

"........"

I'll let her know and she'll handle it herself. I leave them alone.

"Where are the potatoes?"