Chapter 45: Unfazed

Kiwa POV:

"Get away from them! Or else!" They scurry away from my sight. Who knew these kinds of people exist? And I thought they only happen in dramas! This is a mess! I can't believe I had to threaten them with violence which is already too late since I beat all of them up. 

"Don't forget, Kiwa" I mumbled to myself alone in a dark shade behind the school. "This protects Tomolyn" A cute ship name I created for them. Evelyn's beauty was dangerous even more than my brother and Rikona. I had so much trouble defending her from everyone including the girls. But I'm scared because the longer I stay with her, the harder it gets to resist her. I might end up joining her fan club! How does Rikona even live with her without any trouble?? Luckily, I stopped looking at her as "that" ever since she unknowingly went on a date with Yagi. However, some people witness their date and didn't seem too happy with it. Like, come on! Get a life already! It's their choice! Still, they didn't consider themselves to be in a relationship despite all the chemistry they have. The only person in danger is Yagi.... But thank god, he has me or else he would have dealt with the jealous boys. If they were going to have gone on a second date. 

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO EXPOSED?! Argggg. I shouldn't let my anger out on fighting those guys, but at the same time, they deserved it.

*Rrrriiinnnggg*

"Ah! It's time to get back to class!" I ran to the front and to my class after changing shoes.

When I came to class, it was moody. Geez, what is it? Depressing day already? But I saw a bright light in this dark atmosphere, it was coming from Evelyn. She was in a happy mood. I should be proud, but it burnssss! I'm a shut-in bat! Not an outside morning bird! Everyone looks at her. Some give her the dirty look while others were giving sad expressions and the rest straight up don't give a f***!

"Hey, Evelyn! How's my morning star doing?" I sat on my desk which was in front of her.

"Kiwa, you're so funny" She laughs. I know I'm hilarious. That's just how awesome I am! "So wh-"

"Morning class" I stopped speaking and stood up along with everyone else.

~ Tomoya POV ~

"Rikona, you have something stuck on your hair" I smiled happily. I was in a good mood today, but Rikona seems to be having a bad day judging by her face and expression.

"What is it? The thought of the never-ending time that we're all just here to die and for what? To live again just to die?" She glares at me.

"Nope! Just snowflakes!" I told her. I wonder how Evelyn is doing? Our recent social gathering went great. I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

"What's that scarf?" Rikona gives me a frightening expression.

"It's mine!" She must've seen Evelyn with it when she went home. 

"Evelyn return it to me"

"......." Then a menacing aura surrounds us that brought chills everyone else in the class. 

"How was your day with Evelyn?"

"Went great! I'm glad to have her as a friend" Then she put on a disappointing expression and facepalm herself along with Chuukichi and Maria. 

"...Well everyone is having a bad day today! Cheer up!~ Christmas is almost here!" I tried to enlighten them.

"Sit down class" The teacher walks in. We all sat in our seats, but something was strange.

Is it me? Or is the class staring at me?

~ Scarlett POV ~

"It's not that cold in Japan" I let my hand out as the snowflakes land and melt in my palm.