Chapter 47: Confusion

Evelyn POV:

I was laying in bed, sick. I felt weak and my body was sweaty. Yet, I couldn't focus on the present. I thought back in school when I had a confession. I was surprised by the amount of confessions I was getting. Scarlett was right, inheriting our parents' looks is dangerous. But that one sentence I told him, "I'm not ready for a relationship"

It's true ...I'm not ready, especially with what had happened in the past! I moved on, but I'm scared of the risks. Is Bennett ready to have a father?.... But is he ready to be a father? Or is he just like that? Why did he ask me out then?... Was it out of pity?

My emotions are making me crazy. My feelings are him might just be a phase. I don't know anymore. I thought I was in love, but am I? Or is it just a crush? Sympathy?

"Rikona.." I called out to her and she responds. She walked inside my room and sat on a chair next to me.

"What is it?" She laid a wet towel on my forehead.

"...Am I ready?" She tilted her head in confusion. 

"Can I really go into a relationship?" I frowned as my sight get blurry from my tears forming in my eyes. 

"Why? Why does it feel like this, Rikona?" My tears stream down my face. She hugs me as I cried on her shoulders. 

"I don't know" I don't want to love... It's hard.

*TIME SKIP* ~ Rikona POV ~

I won't forgive him! Even though he didn't mean any harm and did nothing! He still made Evelyn cried for experiencing the much worse pain of love compared to the first!

Calm down Rikona....he's innocent. You don't know how love works if you never experienced it yourself. If they did get together.......Goddammit.....

I came to class and pulled a chair next to Chuukichi and Tomoya. I sat on it and stare blankly at them as they looked at me in confusion. Come on Rikona! This is a test! There's no guarantee that he's a nice guy according to Chuukichi.

"What's your type of girl?" I pulled out a pen and paper and slide it to them. Chuukichi looks at me with a gloomy face while Tomoya was confused. 

"Why?"

"Money" I bluntly told them. 

"I want to make extra cash" Hoping that they won't misunderstand.

"....Ok..." Tomoya writes down his answer. I could tell that the class is staring at us from the corner of my eyes. Looks like I will get some customers.

"You're acting very strange today" Chuukichi surprisingly also writes on the paper.

I thanked them and took the paper. I shoved it in my pocket so I could read it during the break. Class started and I felt weird sensations on my back. Those girls really want the answers. Once the break had started, I ran out of class and upstairs to the rooftop.

I should be alone for a moment before those crazy fangirls come to me. It was snowing heavily so I should hurry it up. I took out the note and read Tomoya's answer.

*It doesn't matter to me. As long as I love her as she does to me then she is my type!* Cringe. I wanted to throw up. I guess he gets a sight approval. Then I read Chuukichi's

*There is no type of girl. A woman could be whatever she wants and I respect that. That is my type* Similar to Tomoya but less cheesy.

These people are perfect husband materials! I shall make loads off of this! I grinned like a villain, unaware of my environment until...