Chapter 24: Lost

Unknown POV:

I arrived at the school. So this is where she's going? I block the sunlight on my eyes with my hand. I walked and looked around. Not bad for a school, looks fancy too! Perfect! Some girls went up to me. "Um. Are you lost? I could give you a tour!" She blushes.

"Are you new here?"

"You can have this takoyaki!" They offered me some food and gifts, but I politely declined them.

"No, I'm just here to see someone special to me" I said with my hand over my heart.

~ Girls POV ~

Flowers were blooming around his face and his smile was so shiny. He's so hot

His amber eyes were like stars to us and his glossy navy blue hair was like looking at the heavens. *Internal screams*

~ Back to Unknown ~

"Now if you excuse me. I need to find her" I winked at them. Their face went red and I walked away with the spirit.

~ 3rd POV ~

Shimida, Aratani, and Junko were exploring the festival. Aratani asked Shimida about her brother, but she dodges the question. Aratani begins to worry about her. Then two familiar faces went up to them. "Junko! Have you seen Kyouko?" One of the twins ask in concern.

"Hi, guys! And no!" She smiles.

"What's wrong?" Aratani asked them.

"We lost our little sister!" They both shouted.

"I suspect that pervert took her!" The other twin exclaimed.

"Pedophile?" Shimida got concerned.

"Nah they're talking about Yagi"

"That popular and maybe good-looking guy?"

"Yep and he nosebleed every time he's near kids"

"Oh my!"

Aratani asked where they last have seen her and they said the entrance. But they didn't bother to go in and just check outside instead. Then they decided to all go in together and search for her. They went inside and ask people around the school. Aratani told Nezu the news straight to his face without even being careful with her words. He didn't seem bothered by it. He came along.

~ Unknown POV ~

I saw a little girl inside the school building sitting on the stairway between levels. She seems lost to me. "Hey, little girl. Are you alone?"

I stood behind her while leaning on the wall. She turned around in surprise.

"Huh? What?" She stared at me with her eyes-covered bangs.

"Are you lost?" I crouch down and face her. She nods.

"I lost my brothers in the festival" She looks down to her feet.

"It's ok. We can search for them together!" I reassure her.

"But, you're a stranger" She plays with her fingers.

"Ok let's see the possibilities of me kidnapping you. Hmmmmm. One, we are surrounded by people and also teachers! Two, There are people looking for you. And three! The hell do I want with a child!?" I gave her a big smile.

She shows one of her eyes to me and I saw it sparkles. "Let's go now" I stood up and let my hand out. She grabs it and we held hands. I'm sure she'll be impressed by this. I smirked.

~ 3rd POV ~

The search group ran into Kamitani and Kashima.

"What? You lost your little sister?" Kashima got worried.

"I'm sure she's around here somewhere" Kamitani tries to reassure them.

"Wow. That helps so much. I've never thought of it" Shimida insults him. He glares at her while she smirks at him.

"Have you guys seen her and know where she might be?" Nezu asked.

"Hmmm. She might be at the games stalls which is in our classroom." Kamitani suggested.

"Wait. She might be at the daycare" Yagi appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah Pervert!" Kichi panicked.

"Molester!" Junko giggles

"Get away from the kids" Aratani threatens him.

"I mean he's not wrong. She has visited there once." Kashima defends him.

"Well let's go and we can split up too."

Group split up:

Kashima, Yagi, Shimida,

Aratani, Kamitani, Nezu, the kids.

"I feel like I should be with the kids" Yagi suggested.

"Leave now you creep" Nezu wanted to murder him.

They split up. Kashima, Yagi, and Shimida search around the school. While the rest go to the daycare. "Now we wait." Aratani said.

"Kids you can go play around here"

Junko took out a book that they have never seen before and asked the twins to read it to her. However, they were suspicious about it and Aratani looks at it. She asked where Junko got it and she responds with "Saki!" Which was Saikawa? He didn't know how to properly take care of a child. She chucked it out the window which startled everyone.

"Why did you do that?" Kamitani asked.

"It was the Grimms' brothers"

"Who?" He asked.

"It's something not appropriate for kids. So she did the right thing" Nezu told him.

*Knock Knock*

"Uhh is anyone there? I have a child.." Aratani recognized that voice. She flinches and hopes that it wasn't him.

"Uh yes come in" Kamitani lets him in.

A familiar man steps inside the room with Kyouko

"Nii-san!" She runs to Nezu.

"Are you alright?" He pets her head.

"Yes. This nice man helped me!" She points at him.

They all stared at him while he stares at Aratani. She thinks about doing reverse psychology as she looks back at him.

"It's been a long time Ri-chan" He walks up to her.

"Ugh. What are you doing here?" She faced away from him, she didn't want to see him.

"How cold~" He kisses her forehead which made everyone shock. "That should warm you up!"

BAM

She punches in the gut. He kneels down in pain but he still smiles at her. She rubs her forehead."What do you want?" She gives him a menacing look.

"I just want to see you, honey! Is this how you're going to greet your boyfriend?"

Everyone was stunned.

'B-boyfriend?' Kamitani's eyes widen. The upset feeling came back along with a sharp pain in his heart.

End of Chapter 24

| Words Count: 1009|

|A/N: I am sorry about this short story. Continue the chapters until next time. :) |