Chapter 29: Ill

| AUTHOR: SURPRISE SURPRISE BISHH!!! FUN FACT: TODAY IS THE END OF THE EMU WAR! GO EMUS FOR BEATING THE AUSTRALIANS!!! 

CO-AUTHOR: MANY SACRIFICES HAVE BEEN MADE SO LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO STAND AND REMEMBER ALL THE SOLDIERS WHO DIED IN THE WAR. |

Rikona POV:

CLASH

The wine bottle broke and shattered all over the floor.

"Why...?" he asked himself.

Tears formed in his eyes. I wanted to speak, but my voice won't come out. All I could do was watch and stare at him, having a breakdown.

*Flash*

BANG SHATTER BREAK

"Hum..hum..hummmmm" He hums as he walks to here while I hid behind the door.

"Wah...wahhhhh!" I cover her mouth.

"No!" I whispered loudly.

"Ah. My only one daughter. What else could that be?"

*sniffs* I gave her a milk bottle. She calms down.

THUMP The door vibrates but stopped.

I shook in fear. I tried pushing the door. It was stuck...Like something was blocking it.

"I'll see you in my dreams" I heard on the other side.

*Rgd'r Mns Qdzk. Vgx Oqnsdbs Gdq? Sghr Hr Zkk Xntq Eztks!*

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I felt hot and sweaty. 'Why am I suddenly thinking about that time?' I breathed heavily.

"Rikona! You're covered in sweat!" Kiwa was in front of my face. My chest and stomach felt heavy.

"Shimida! Get off of her!" The captain told her. She gets off and I felt lighter. I sit up quickly and suddenly felt dizzy. I held my head together with my hands.

"Woah" Then I felt sick and laid back down.

"You can't practice! You're sick!" The coach places a towel on top of my forehead.

I turned my head to face the coach. "But it's only been one day..."

"Don't worry. The game is in two days. I'm sure you can recover overnight" She reassures me.

Kiwa shook the coach's arm. "That means she can't go out today?!"

"No, and please stop touching me" She lets go and sits by my side.

"I'll stay with you then!" She whined.

".....Thanks, Kiwi"

*TIME SKIP* - times later -

Kiwa has been taking care of me but not very good though. She was clumsy when feeding me or changing blankets or even just walking. Then chaos happened when Yuki came to aid me also. They sacrificed their fun time to take care of me. I was so touched emotionally, but physically in pain because of the mess they caused.

*TIME SKIP* - After Court case -

How did this happen? I was standing in front of my older sister who was home earlier than I was.

"Nee-san, what is she doing here?" I acted cool.

"Erm.." she looks to the side.

"Molester!" Junko reaches her arms out to me. I was so happy and touched. Blood came rushing out of my nose and then everything faded into darkness as I fall backward.