Chapter 6: New Kid

Usaida POV:

"Morning~, dropping off the kids as usual?" I said

"Yep please take care of them," Ms. Mamizuka said. 

The kids play around as usual and I just carry Midori in my arms. The door slid and I saw Kamitani and Kashima dropping their little brothers off. But I was wondering about the new kid that's going to come today. I only heard that it was going to be a girl.

"Bye~," I said with a smile while waving as they closed the door on me.

"Alright. Time to take a nap" I said to myself. I laid on the floor while the children screamed and play with each other. I closed my eyes while holding Midori. However, the moment I was about to fall asleep. The door slid open which prevented me from going into a deep sleep. The children stopped playing and face the intruder.

"Junko, you will be in here from now on," A young female voice said.

I got up and rubbed my eyes to see who was at the door. It was a girl in the high school uniform dropping off a little girl that looks like her. Ah! They're here! I must admit her beauty is on another level, wonder if she'll get the boys to fall for her? Heh! A challenge that I'm too lazy to do has appeared. I smirked to myself.

"I'm assuming that you are dropping off your little sister,"

"Yes. Now Junko, I will come back to pick you up later."

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME NEE-CHAN!" The little sister grabbed onto her leg. It reminds me of the brothers a lot.

"Junko! You have to stay here until I finished school!" She was swinging her off.

"BUT WHAT IF THEY HURT ME?"

"That's nonsense. The staff will look out for you." she points at me.

"But...What if he's an XXXXX" The little girl said a word I didn't understand.

The student twitched and stopped her action. She placed her foot on slowly on the ground and the little girl let go. She crouched down and place her hands on her shoulders. "If he was, then why would he sleep on the job?"

Wow, she found out so quick. I was amazed that she managed to keep a straight face throughout the whole situation.

*Rrrrriiinngggggg*

The bell rung

"Looks like class is starting," I reminded her so she doesn't come to class late.

"Junko, you have to play in here," She closed the door. The little sister raised both of her hands toward her while tiptoeing. She picked up her and.....

Chu~. The little sister gave her a kiss on the cheek while the girl closed her eyes. Did something just flash in my eyes? She put her down and closed the door. Then I heard her running toward class. How did she still keep that straight face?

"Well, you can play in here for the meantime while you wait for your sister, Junko." I wanted to feel at home. I stood up as she stares at me with her curious eyes.

"Everyone, gather around and name yourselves in the naming train to our newest child," All the children lined up in front of me and began the naming train.

*After the naming train*

"And your name is?"

She stared at me with her blue eyes before going to the bookshelf. What the?

"..Junko..." I answered for her and then went back to nap.

*TIME SKIP by the twins playing tug-a-war