Chapter 10: Game Over

Hayato POV:

"ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT OR NOT, COWARD?!" I heard a voice in a distance.

"Hey, what's that ruckus?" One of my teammates asked.

"No idea/Don't know/Not my problem" Some of our teammates responded.

We ignored the sound and continued practicing. We finished practice and head to the changing room. Then one of my teammates loudly shouted.

"A STUDENT FROM XXX SCHOOL IS HAVING A SOCCER MATCH WITH THE NEW STUDENT."

I flinched. It was Rikona.

"SERIOUSLY?! ARE THEY IN THEIR UNIFORMS?!"

"YES HURRY AND COME SEE!"

We changed as quickly as we can and ran out to the field. There was already a crowd of audience blocking the view. I squeezed in between the crowd.

'I hope she's alright'

I finally squeezed through the crowd to the front and saw the girl from XXX School down on fours as Rikona has one foot on top of the soccer ball, leaning down a bit.

"I win by 30 to 5. Get out of this school property. Don't think about coming here ever again if you're just picking on the students" Rikona said. Her face had no emotion.

"THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKES!" One of the girls yelled.

"If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents"

Then the crowd went "OOooooo."

"YOU! You!....." then her face went red and she became frustrated.

"I...I...I can't believe it."

Then Rikona reaches her hand out to the girl who was in shock.

"Come on, hurry. My hand isn't going to be here forever you know" Rikona said.

The girl slapped her hand away and stood up by herself.

"I WAS JUST TIRED FROM PLAYING WITH THE OTHERS! DON'T THINK THIS IS OVER. I WILL HAVE A REMATCH!" She screamed as she walked away with her group.

"Just to make sure. My name is Aratani Rikona."

The girl twitched for a second and her pupil got smaller. 'Does she know her?'

"I see. I will definitely beat you next time" She said as she pointed at her.

"You're just a sore loser!" One of the members of the soccer team shouted.

"You don't wanna admit that Aratani is better!"

"Get out of here Shimada Kiwa"

The people shouted at her until she left.

"Thank you so much, Aratani." The captain said.

The audience cheered and praised Rikona.

"I gotta pick up Junko," She said as she walked away while the people cheered for her.

"Dammit. I wanna see their panties but they were wearing spandex" "It's a shame" My teammates talk among themselves.

I strike both of their necks at the same time.

"Oi-" He was stunned as soon as he saw here. Then a murderous aura surrounded me. I was irritated.

"Shut your trap," I said as I glared at them. Then they nodded and ran away with tears coming out of their eyes.

I walked over to the daycare and slid the door.

"Oi Taka! It's time to go home!" I shouted.

"Hai." Taka surprisingly agreed for once because he's in his sleepy state.