Chapter 55: Final

Rikona POV:

Is this goodbye? The darkness around us begins to crumble apart. "I guess it is" I looked at the mirror.

Never thought you would succeed

The lights break-in from the cracks. 

"It has been an adventure" I stood up.

So this is the end huh? 

The mirror cracks with the silhouette. I reached inside and grabbed a hand. I pulled on it and it becomes a person. 

"No, It's a new beginning, mom" She smiled at me... She held my cheek and I lean on it. She wears her favorite outfit. A beach hat with a light pink tulips dress. In an instant, it was bright everywhere. Her long dark violet hair flowing to the right as she stares deep into my eyes. I saw my own reflection in her hazel eyes along with the light.

"You really have grown Rikona." She kissed my forehead. "Go on without me and do what you wanna do." She turns around and walked away while I standstill. "Don't be afraid to love....." She said and the light around her got brighter and brighter. It was all blank as she fades away.

"I love you!" I heard her. 

I love you too mom.

I opened my eyes with the sun shining from the window. It was time. I got out of bed and got ready for our graduation. Evelyn made my last breakfast before going away. 

"I'm going to miss you!" She hugs me.

"Me too" I hugged her back. I had already terminated our contract and now she could live freely. 

"You're my one and only bestest friend, Evelyn"

"Thank you for being here for me, Rikona" A teardrop came out of my eye.

*Knock Knock*

He has arrived. I felt my blood rushing to my brain in anger as my veins pop out. A menacing aura surrounds me as Evelyn shudders in it. It better not be him. I walked over to the door and opened it. 

"Oh!" I got caught by surprise. "Mr. and Mrs. Morozov?" They're still a beautiful couple as ever.

"Mom? Dad?" They greeted her and showered her with love and joy. Evelyn gets embarrassed as I snickered in front of them

"Scarlett couldn't make it, she still has to control the military" Evelyn gets gloomy and said it was ok, but she felt sad. 

"Now where's my grandson?" They got excited to meet Bennett again. That reminds me, they still don't know about Evelyn's relationship. I smirked evilly as she shakes her head. 

"I have som-" She shoves a piece of toast in my mouth.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" She grinned at them then glared at me. "Don't tell them yet" She whispered loudly. There's no point because soon she's going to live with him or will she? How can she take care of her son and school at the same time? 

"What about your son?"

"I called the university and they understand my situation so they're going to provide free babysitting for him" Wow genius and I'm going to let Oliver take care of Junko in my place. It's too bad...

*Knock Knock*

Now. This is the moment. "Who's at the door?" Mr. Morozov goes over to open it.

Oh, this will be good. I felt myself grinning as Evelyn panics. He opens it and it reveals Tomoya with Chuukichi behind him. Mr. Morozov did not seem too happy about seeing his face.