Chapter 25: Relationships

3rd POV:

"Hi, my name is Seiua Sawamura! And I am Rikona's boyfriend!" He smiles at their blank stunned faces brightly.

*Let's rewind*

"Have you seen a little girl that has black, fuzzy hair that covers her eyes?" Kashima, Shimida, and Yagi asked around the school. Then they got their answer.

"Oh, I think I see her with a very hand- visitor! She was with a visitor!" The female student blushes.

"Where??" Shimida shakes her aggressively.

"Shimida stop! You're making her dizzy!" Kashima warns her.

"I need answers now or else, you'll be sorry with blood on your hand" She threatens her. Everyone was alarmed by her actions while the victim was frightened.

"I-I saw them going to the daycare! I'm sorry!" She runs away very quickly.

Shimida had gained the reputation of a delinquent beauty even though she isn't one. Though she bonds with Inomata and Ushimaru easily, but mostly Inomata since their personalities match. She was known as the Tough Fairy. For, she has some personality issues. "You should stop threatening people, Shimida" Yagi told her.

"And let a pedophile kidnap a child?" She glared at him angrily with a vein popped on her forehead.

"Hey hey. Calm down! She said that they were heading to the daycare! So maybe he's a nice man" Kashima reassures her.

"Then let's go" She looks at him with contempt to kill. Chills went down their spines.

They walked to the daycare and overheard something they shouldn't know.

"You had a boyfriend this whole time?!" Kamitani yelled at Aratani

Kashima stopped at the door which made everyone else stopped behind him.

'She has a boyfriend?' His heart begins to twist itself in pain.

"What!?" Shimida blurts out.

SLAM

She slid the door with all her might which nearly broke it. Everyone got startled and stared at her. She looks up and sees Aratani. A man with soft amber eyes and blue hair deep as the sea was sitting from afar. While Kamitani stood in front of her. Nezu wanted to leave. "Ah. We got the sis ba-" Shimida tackles Aratani and fell on the ground.

"What about us?!" She yells with teary eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. You didn't have to bodyslam me" She lays on the ground while looking at the direction of Sawamura who was smiling at her. Shimida got off.

"Erm, what is happening?" Yagi walks in.

*Now*

They all sat down at the table while Aratani plays with the kids outside to leave them alone.

"I'm Kashima Ryuuichi. This is Kamitani Hayato" Kashima introduced themselves.

"We used to be a classmate of Rikona and I was her childhood friend" Kamitani was annoyed by his happy face.

"Wow! I never knew she had a childhood friend since she never mentions you!" He laughs while Kamitani glares at him.

"I'm Shimida Kiwa. We used to be enemies, but now we're blood sisters!" Her eyes sparkled while everyone's faces were cringing. "Oh....I see. I'm glad she has some friends by her side"

"I'm Yagi Tomoya. I guess we are friends since her sister is warm to me!" He smiles brightly.

"Oh is that so?" Sawamura smiles brighter. Two glaring suns beam at each other.