Chapter 11: The Plan

Ryuuichi POV:

After I woke up and got ready to go shopping with Aratani and Kamitani. Kotaro and I were standing by the door. "I'll be going Saikawa-san! Bye!" I reached for the door knot. Then.

"Hold up. The headmaster would like to give you this" He hands me a thick envelope.

I took it and open it. It was filled with money. Lots of them.

"Oh! I-I don't n-need this! I can ju-"

"Madam advised you to take this"

"Oh... Ok" I took it because I was scared about the consequences and I might be late.

I walk out the door with Kotaro and walked to Kamitani's house. On the way, I took out my phone and called him. "Hello?" Kamitani responded. "NII-CHAN YOU IDIO-"

I heard a thump on the phone.

"Shut up!"

"Uh. I am walking toward your house with Kotaro right now."

"Ah ok. We will wait for you outside."

*Beep* He hung up.

I put away my phone and continued walking with Kotaro. Then when I reached his house, I saw him already out with Taka-Kun. I walked up to him. "Hey, Kamitani! I see you're already ready" I smiled.

"Yeah, I am. Now let's continue walking. Rikona is probably waiting for us at the intersection." We continued our path.

"OI KOTARO LET'S GO" Taka-Kun grabbed his hand and walk with him.

We continued walking and saw Aratani in the distance standing by the pole. She is waiting for us. She's wearing a high ponytail, showing her earrings with jeans and a white poncho. Something was off. As we walked toward her, she became clearer. There was a bump on her stomach in which her poncho was hovering over. I ran without thinking and Kamitani followed. She looked in our direction while we ran to her. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her a little.

"What's wrong" She wasn't concerned at all.

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"Oi, there's no way. That's a weird little bump you know." Kamitani said.

"Oh you're right" I rubbed my neck.

"Sorry I was just worried"

"You idiots," Aratani glared at us.

"What do you mean?"

"How could you leave your little brothers behind?" She looks at us in disappointment.

"OH NO! THE KIDS" I panicked.

"It's fine, they're with us," Kamitani sounded as if he didn't care. Kotaro and Taka-Kun were running towards us hand in hand.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE US!?" Taka-Kun was out of breath.

"Sorry I will make it up to you guys,"

"Tsk. You should think about your brothers first" She faced away.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that bump meant that you know.." I wanted to defend myself, but I shouldn't.

"What is that bump anyway?"

She crouched down and I heard a stomp. Then she stood up and Junko-chan reading a book came out of her poncho. "Is that what the bump was? I see"

"Why was she in there?" Kamitani was confused.

"Let's go now"

Junko-chan ran up to the boys and show them her book. "This book is really great! We should read it!~"