Chapter 12: Excused

|Surprise surprise! Me and my co-author wanted to update the chapters one on Monday and two on Friday. ~ A/N|

Rikona POV:

Ever since I bought the ingredients from the mall. I've been practicing cooking using the kitchen at school. The teacher would question me even though I already completed the assignment, but she lets me do whatever I want. I called Sir Oliver to send a driver to our place because a Taxi cannot easily get in the "house".

For the last two days, I've practiced cooking. Today is the day I will prove my worth to him. In the morning I woke up and got ready. Junko woke up and went to the bathroom. As she brushes her teeth. I called the Chairwoman.

*Brr Brrr Brrr*

"Hello, this is Morinomiya Youko speaking. How can I help you"

"Hi, Great-Aunt-Morinomiya. I can't come to school today."

"Why? Are you sick?"

"No..."

"Then why?"

"...I'm ditching"

"I knew you were a slacker just like that old man! You will never be able to go to college if you continue this act."

"Thank you, Great-Auntie. It'll just be this one time. Bye!"

"Hol-" I hung up

"Nee-chan~"

"Ok!" I grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom. After we finished changing. I looked at the clock.

"Since we have some time. Let's do our hairs" I said as I held up the curling iron.

"Yay~" After we finished doing our hair, we took a look in the mirror. Junko had a half curly updo with a bow pinned on the back and I had a full curly updo.

*Knock Knock* The chauffeur has arrived.

I grabbed our white coats, put it on, and opened the door.

"It's time to go my lady"

"Yes"

*Meanwhile*

"Aratani?....Aratani Rikona?...Is she not here today?" The teacher asked while taking attendance.

"Maybe she's late like the first day"

"Well, actually she wasn't at the daycare either!" Kashima told the teacher.

"So she is permanently absent then" The teacher marks her off.

'Did she become a ditcher now?' Kamitani thought.

'She probably something important to do' Kashima thought.

*TIME SKIP* - at night -

~ Oliver POV~

Rikona slid the burning whipped cream in front of me that was made by her.

"Happy Birthday. Make your wish" She said with warm eyes.

"Everything has already come true for me," She's so adorable~

"Come on. Hurry before it goes out" Her teeth showed up. So cute

"Ok. Fine" I closed my eyes and held my hands together until the fire went out.

I wish for Rikona's and Junko's to find their true happiness

"What did you wish for?" Junko stood from her chair.

"If I reveal it to you. It won't come true" I put my finger over my mouth while winking at her.

*TIME SKIP* - Afterparty -