Chapter 37: Her

Rikona POV:

It was May. A lot had happened after that time. We celebrated holidays, Chuukichi's birthday and did exams. However, I was still worried about her. As time went by, I've finally allowed Ryuuichi to call me Rikona. At first, he was surprised by a sudden announcement and even blushed. I didn't know it was flattering. However, Hayato didn't seem to like it. I guess I've been away from Japan for too long that I didn't even bother to look up the trends. The first time was after school in the daycare, he couldn't say it properly and stutter over it, but soon he got used to it. The girls heard the news that everyone was calling me by my first name. Then as time went by, we all call each other by our first names now except for Hayato. He didn't seem like joining the first name gang, but for now, I and surprisingly Kiwa has the pass. But right now, I was video-calling my Grandpa with my pitiful cousin and Junko. "I don't want anything, but your attendance at my birthday party! My dear children, please come!" He cries through the screen.

"Of course Grandpapa!!~"

"Grandpa. Please stop crying, I'll come with Junko" I didn't want to deal with their personalities. Now I know where Seiua got his optimistic persona. "Ok!~ I miss you Grandpa!~" Junko slaps a kiss on the screen with her hand.

"Awww!~ I miss you too! Love you! A-. GRANDMASTE-" The call ended.

"He's skipping work as always~" Seiua got up and went to the kitchen to freeload off of my food. "Sweet! You got pudding?! Thanks, Ri-chan~"

A vein popped on my forehead. "That's Junko"

He asked Junko if he can eat it and she said yes which made me mad, but at the same time, it's Seiua so I shouldn't care much about it. "Don't you have homework?"

"Well, Sweetheart. It's college, you'll understand once you get there"

"... That doesn't answer my question"

He laughs it off while I was irritated by his act. "Don't forget this is my house"

"Don't forget, we're related on our moms' side" A vein popped on my forehead.

As I finished calling Auntie Morimiya to excuse me. Seiua opens his mouth. "So I heard that Kamitani guy was your childhood friend"

"Hayato and yes he was"

"Well... How come you never mentioned him?"

"He never comes to mind unlike you where I forget your existence all the time"

"Harsh. So what do you think of him?" Not this again. I've already gone through the same incident with Ryuuichi.

"He's cold and stupid sometimes. Just a friend overall. Why?"

He just said nothing and quickly shoved pudding in his mouth while smirking. I don't know why but I got chills from his smirk. It's different than usual.

*Knock Knock*

I went over and opened the door to see Maria on the other side. She was holding shopping bags on both sides. "I got your stuff"

Since I was going to be away along with my cousin for a while. I asked her alone to buy important things for me, but also food so that I could cook a feast tonight by myself with a couple of party crashers before I go back to Britain with Seiua. However, I had to stay at the mansion just for a day. Plus, I needed a housekeeper. "Come inside and place them on the counter"

When she walked inside, she stopped in the living room. She was greeted by Seiua who was waving at her with a spoon and pudding in his mouth. She looks at him with a shocked face and turns around to face me. I just give her a shrug, telling her just to drop it off. Then I went upstairs and to get my phone. I dialed in a number and called it.