Chapter 13: Meeting Up

Chuuikichi POV:

I was in class taking notes. All I do is study and work. My family is poor and still growing. Why did I accept the invitation then? I don't have time. I continued taking notes until it was lunchtime.

*Rrrriiinnggg*

When is the study group? Then Tomoya, my best friend came up to my desk.

"Let's go see the children huh?" He smiled.

"Don't say it so casually" He always wants to see those kids. Yet he doesn't realize that he's a creep.

I saw Inomata getting up from her seat. I got up and speed-walked near her. "I need to ask you something Inomata" She stopped and turned around to face me. "What is it?"

"When are we having the study group?"

"Huh?"

"Kashima is hosting a study group and he said that he'll invite you didn't he?"

"I didn't hear such thing!" she blushes unknowingly.

"Oh is that so?"

"Then let's ask him after school in the daycare" Tomoya suggested.

"No. Stay away from those children" I grabbed his collar as he begs me not to kill him.

"It's not a bad idea though," Inomata said.

"......." I guess I have no choice.

"We ca-can ask and ju-just g-go" She stuttered and her face was bright red.

"That's no-"

"Great then! Now let's eat lunch Chuukichi!" Tomoya interrupted. I've never got the chance to finish my thought. Next thing I know, I was eating lunch.

*Rrrrriiinnnggg*

*TIME SKIP* - Afterschool. -

I packed up my stuff and prepared to go to the daycare with Inomata and Tomoya.

"I'm so excited" He was already nose bleeding.

"You're already bleeding before you even see them?" I gave him tissues.

"You better stay away from the kids" Inomata pointed at Tomoya.

"Of course of course" He stuck the tissues in his nose.

As we headed toward the daycare. We ran into a blonde bob-hair girl.

"Maria-chan!" She grabbed Inomata's sleeve.

She was on the verge of crying. She talked to Inomata while Tomoya and I stood aside. She said that she lost her tennis ball which is considered an emergency. Inomata tries to calm her down as she shakes her arm hard. "Ok! Ok! Calm down! Did you check your locker?"

The girl stared blankly at Inomata. "No, I did not. Maybe it is there."

"Ok then go check it!"

"Ok Thanks!" She smiled and ran away. That was weird.

"Was that your friend? You guys really match." Tomoya uses his charm.

"Shut up! It's not like that" She blushed. Why does this girl blush at everything?

We arrived at the daycare and Tomoya instantly slid the door.

"Hi everyone! I'm here to play with you~" He still had the tissue stuck up his nose so the kids ran behind Kashima. I grabbed Tomoya by the collar and pulled him back. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from the children?"