chapter 2

Arthit side::

"Shit! ahhh my head hurts.. where the hell I am this time? and what date is today?" Arthit whined holding his head between his palm. He blinked his eyes before registering the fact he is in his car.

He checks the date and time, once he saw the date his eyes widened and a big smile formed on his lips. "vow! I should share this with my friend, let's drive baby!" Arthit cheerfully told before drving off his car.

Once he reached his destination,  without knocking he typed the pin and opened the door.

"knott where are you?" he happily called his friend.

  "what the hell Arthit? why did you enter without knocking? "

"Why? are you having someone in your bedroom?"

"No!! just tell me why are you smiling and are you here to meet me as a friend or doctor?"

"Both," Arthit voice out grinning ear to ear. "Its been just 18hours knott and I got my body back from krist .did u hear me just 18 hours and I am back." Arthit swing his body in delight.

"So?"

"What the hell buddy? are you even my doctor? why are you not happy?. whenever krist takeover my body he never return to me this quick, he takes at least a week. this time, not even a day passed he returns it to me that means I am curing right," Arthit asked with hope shining on his look.

"I am not sure Arthit, i really don't know if it is good or bad sign, you are also a doctor Arthit so think like a doctor, do u think its good?" Knott questioned feeling horrible for crushing his friend's hope.

Arthit smile vanished and he fell silent..."you are a mood breaker knot, even though I am not a Psychiatrist I understand it is NOT a GOOD sign.. what I am going to do?.."

"Relax and tell me everything you remembers."

"Last evening when I was working somehow I got angered by the nurse for her mistake in the operation theatre and got frustrated.. using my restlessness krist takeover. when I open my eyes I was in my car at the entrance of the hospital, I didn't check that hospital name thou." Arthit finished with a sigh and sat on the couch offered by Knott.

"There are two possibilities, one is krist might have willingly slept for you to take over or something triggered him to lose him to you. I know first one is impossible until you find out your trauma but what triggered to lose control himself, he never once loses his control regardless how I triggered him... do you feel any pain in your body, may be he lost in a fight and blacked out?" Knott questioned his friend who went to hai memory lane.

" I am really fine knott there is no pain this time. However, I think this bastard had drinks, i reek of it and must have  slept with someone last night since he didn't properly zip up my pant!" Although Arthit sound irritated and serious his face was deep red in embarassment.

"ohhh.... Another fun night" knott winks at him.

"Seriously Knott, I loathe this behaviour of krist, I want to find love and settle in life .please do something to make them leave me please cure me," begs his friend with puppy face.

"ok ok don't start again. come this weekend to my cabin I already made an appointment with my department head doctor, he will start your session and don't worry,  once your memory return we will work out your syndrome and easily take out your personality. now go and take rest in your home." Knott shoo his friend with a hand gesture.

" knott, did ever krist cried in front of you?" Arthit asked with a curious face.

" No! why?"

"when I woke up I felt like I cried a lot. I am not sure.. anyway I don't feel bad thou. That bastard deserved it for making me cry everyday! ok bye," Arthit said and stood from his place to walk out,he stopped at the entrance to turn back, "by the way Knott whoever in your bedroom I want you to introduce that person to me soon!" Winks at his friend before spirits away.