Chapter 19

Arthit waited for kong to answer him but the latter instead of clearing his doubts marched towards him and gave him a bone-cracking hug, Arthit stiffened for a second but melted in kong arms soon. kong whispered at the verge of tears: "I missed you phi"

Arthit tries to break the hug but kong doesn't allow him to move an inch so Arthit gently tapped kong shoulders to let him know he is out of breathe, kong pulled away from the hug, Arthit smiled showing his dimple and confessed: "me too"

Arthit stomach growled indicating his hunger for food. kong made sandwich and gave it to Arthit. Seeing Arthit not eating, kong told: "phi you can eat, I make sandwich very well even though I can't cook"

Arthit smilies thinly and finished his sandwich, he asked kong to call Knott because he can't use his phone which is dead. Kong dialied Knott and passed it to Arthit before heading back to his room giving Arthit his needed privacy. After finishing the call Arthit made back to kong room.

Arthit went and sat at the edge of the bed, kong came from the bathroom and kneel in front of his lover, he asked in his soft voice: "shall we talk?"

Arthit nodded his head, kong smiled and pour out his strength through his confession, "Before everything, I want you to remember that I love you no matter what might be your past Phi! I know it's a short time but I really love you, so much, so don't try to leave me ever, if I didn't listen to you or assumed things myself, just punch me and make me listen to you Phi rather walking away."

Seeing the sincerity in kong eyes Arthit told him the truth, throughout the talk kong kept his straight face trying not to make his lover worry by his facial expression.

Arthit tears rolled over his cheeks during his talk, he explained how he got bullied, how a new personality took over his body, how he learned about krist, how he used to clean all the mess krist made, how he scared to shared this with his parents and how much he scared of his job and many more things.

Once Arthit briefed everything kong embraced the latter tightly, Arthit snuggled into kong neck and inhaled his smell. Now kong has a clear view of everything about Arthit medical stuffs, he glad to know everything about his lover which will sure help him to give support to the latter, he is also content that Arthit also share his feeling about krist, it symbolise the latter trust on him.

Kong broke the hug and went to his kitchen, he returned to the room with water, "here P'Arthit, drink the water first".

Arthit drank and hang his head low, kong took the glass from Arthit hand and put it aside, he lifts Arthit chin with his fingers to face him and said in a gentle tone "I love you so much, so allow me to walk with you, everything will be fine, I will kick every danger out of your way" sealed his promise with a kiss on Arthit's forehead.

Arthit averts his gaze to avoid kong eyes with a mumble of "always cheesy", kong grinned and said 'only for you'.

Both starred into each other face while kong closed the gap inch by inch between them and kissed Arthit lips.

Arthit put his arm around kong neck pulled the latter towards him, kong deepen the kiss and made Arthit lay on the bed, kong fingers intertwined with Arthit's one, their lips danced in syn.

Both got startled by the doorbell, "Shia !I asked knott to pick me up," Arthit revealed. Kong raised his eyebrows towards Arthit.

Understanding kong dilemma Arthit answered, "I need to go home kong, moreover have to check the things in hospital too, then... I have to meet my dad for a talk "

Kong nodded his head and send Arthit home with reluctance. After that he settled himself in his living room and thought about Arthit words.

His boyfriend not even once mentioned about him being present in the latter past, he wonder if the latter know anything about why Krist and Oon likes him, he decided to ask Arthit about it next time.