Chapter 12

Arthit pov::

Morning came, continuous knock disturbed Arthit peaceful slumber, he groaned in his sleep and glanced his clock, it was 7clk.

He moves and opened the door, he saw knott standing with his pink milk in his hands, once he sees his favourite drink he smiled and thought his friend know him very well.

"what are you doing here in the early morning ?" asked Arthit .

"yesterday I told you that I need to discuss something with you and will visit you in the morning" replied Knott welcoming himself inside the house .

"sorry I forgot" Arthit smiled sheepishly and received his pink milk from knott hand and start to sip it instantly, but hearing his friend words at the next moment he choked on his pink milk

"so? you had a fun night?" Knott chuckled seeing his friend miserable cough.

After composing himself Arthit replied with a glare "what the hell Knott! we just had dinner, nothing else understand?".

"Really? but your face and neck says something else," teased Knott.

"oh shut up Knott! just tell me the matter you want to discuss" asked Arthit for Knott to go silent.

Arthit noticed Knott hesitation so he assured his friend, "knot you know right you can tell me anything, don't worry I will be alright".

With a sigh, Knott started "Arthit, doctor Tum wants you to come again tomorrow for another session"

"why? Don't I made an appointment in next weekend? Is anything wrong with my last session?" asked Arthit, after sensing the wrongness from knott facial expression.

Losing his patience Arthit ordered his friend in his commanding tone,  "just spit it out Knott!!".

"Sorry buddy, actually doctor Tum lied to you, when he questions you to answer about your past you seemed very different, it's neither like you nor like krist so doctor Tum thinks he might another personality, we don't know it's a new one or already existed one but he said that this personality knows everything about your trauma, because of his fear towards someone he is not opening to us so doctor Tum wants to do it again to get more info about your new personality to handle him." Knott ended with positive look.

Hearing this Arthit went pale, his mind replayed Knott words, seeing Arthit dilemma Knott said "don't worry buddy, it sure is a piece of good news cause doctor Tum believes this personality knows everything about you. So once we get all info from him we will start your treatment and you will be free every other character, trust me buddy," Knott reassured  and help Arthit to sat on the chair.

Knott got surprised because Arthit tensed face changed to blank and he answered in a monotone look "ok Knott I will come tomorrow, I have no work for a week thou".

Knott just starred Arthit in disbelief and got scared because this is not the Arthit he knows how come he didn't throw any tantrum so he asked "that's it buddy? no fuss? why are you not showing any reaction? Don't you always gets angry whenever we discuss about your MPD"?

Arthit also didn't know why? Is it because he got familiar with this type of shock for 10 years? Or does he don't want to waste his life anymore by this?

Arthit replied his friend: "I already wasted many things in my life because of my MPD knott, I can't waste anymore so I will try my hard to cure this otherwise I will learn to live with this". 

knott got shocked but smirked later and asked: "don't tell me, love is changing you". Arthit chuckled with a reply, "yes and I badly need this".

After Knott leaves, he went to take a bath. once the hot water touches his body he breaks and cried. After finishing his breakfast he settled in his bed lazily and unplugged his phone to text kong but smiled when he sees kong text  message