chapter 39

Everyone silently start to dig their food, Beam wished someone to break the silence soon,  krist shoved his plate away, he placed his crossed arms on the the table and lay his head on it, krist stared kong face. Noticing krist gaze kong pinched krist arm and said, "stop starring me like this, it feels creepy"

Krist just turned his head away, kong sighed and tapped krist shoulders to make him turn back, krist turn around sulking, kong knows what to do to make krist happy, he takes the meat with his fork and stretched near krist mouth.

Understanding kong's intention, krist took the bite, afterwards, kong start to feed krist while eating for himself too, krist noticed David and John watching him with their hawk eyes, "I don't like the stare you guys are giving me", krist point his finger to David and John, both startled by the remark.

Kong slapped krist fingers for pointing and gave him his death glare, "respect my family moron, otherwise, I will not talk with you!!"

krist rubbed his fingers and faced everyone, he stood from his stool and waved to them all and said, "I want to apologise to all, I feel bad for ordering you all, I behaved disrespectful towards you all, I sincerely apologise to David uncle for hurting him"

Everyone stunned by the apology, Mia is the one who broke the silence, "hmm it's ok krist We forgive you, I know you didn't do that intentionally, you were just frustrated by kong's kidnapping"

krist smiled gratefully towards her. kong felt proud after witnessing krist being polite.

Beam and forth also nodded their head towards krist to let him know that they forgive him, krist faced John and David and said, "I know what you guys think, after the food, We all will talk without Simba, if it is fine for you both "

Kong raised his eyebrows suspiciously to krist who just smiled assuringly, thereafter, once again everyone silently digged their food, once finished Kong went to his room silently after giving the glare of 'don't mess up' to krist, kong prayed that krist should not make things worse for him and Arthit.

All silently stand in the garden, krist broke the silence with his questions, "I heard you guys are worried about Simba relationship with Arthit, if so,I am assuring you all, that you guys can stop worrying"

John said, "how can you ask us to not worry when you created a war with James, now he will approach you? I know you can protect yourself but what about the real Arthit and our kong?"

David put his hand on John's shoulders to calm him down, David also said, "art..sorry krist we are all new to your health, we can't understand how you are changing! So we are scared to let kong with you guys, if something danger happen to you, then kong will never think twice to stood in front of you guys, I don't want that to happen, I want my son to live happily, he will be with you all only after you are all free from your perilous life."

"I don't want to be rude, I don't know how Arthit will do it but I want him to make things right, I know he has a few family issues so before he takes kong hand he needs to solve his problem, if Arthit wants my kong then he needs to come clean"

krist  listened to them keeping his face placid. He smiled and reassured them, "ok I understand you guys, I will give you a promise that we will not approach Simba until we solved our issues, but I want to tell you guys to trust Arthit, don't judge him because of my rampant attitude, I am just a soul which will leave him one day"

"Arthit loves Simba too much that he will never allow Simba to take part in any kind of fatal situation for him,  Arthit will protect Simba with his life, I know the main problem you are having is me and my attitude, I promised you guys, hereafter, kong will never suffer because of me"