chapter 50

Kong and Beam entered the room, John blinked his eyes by the brightness, Beam took the water glass from the table and gave it to John, after helped him to drink Beam asked, "how you feeling phi? Shall I call the doctor?" John shook his head.

Mia and David entered with Nick, kong and Beam helped Nick to Sit on the bed next to John, Nick hugged his partner and whispered with sobs, "I am sorry, because of me you got harmed, I should have listened to you rather than ignoring your warning, I should----".

John stopped Nick words by kissing him in lips softly, "stop it P'Nick, I am alright, seeing you cry I assume you are fine too" Nick nodded his head.

"Are you really okay John? Are you able to tell me how did this happened?", David asked John who shared a look with Nick and said, "I will tell you later P'David" David nodded his head in understanding.

John take Ice from Forth hand, when Ice touched John bandage with his small hand, the latter chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. All turned to the door when they heard opening sound.

Arthit entered and stood before them, fidgeting his fingers in nervous, he took a deep breath before speak, "uncle, auntie, I want to talk with kong, will you please allow me to take kong with me for now?"

David asked Mia to take kids with her to out, Mia eyed David to behave and went with kids, Arthit watched how singto, Krist and Oon glared him coldly before going out, he got shocked to see Krist and Oon together, 'vow!! They are twins', leaving his shock aside, he faced kong family.

Forth takes Beam hand in his hold to stop him from punching Arthit, David roared to Arthit, "For what? To use him and leave him again?"

"Dad!" kong shouted.

"What? is there anything wrong in that fact?" David raised his voice back, "Isn't you the one who requested us to not date?" kong retorted.

"Yes I said that, but I never asked him to ran away from you, I just asked him to cure himself" David replied, "That's why P'Arthit went away!" kong retorted back at him.

David questioned while eyeing Arthit, "Really? Why can't he take treatment here? Why he need to break up with you?"

"Dad, he doesn't want to give me false hope, he just told me to move on from him in case I find anyone during his absence, he is not cruel as you presume so don't blame him" kong argued back.

Arthit watched kong who is fighting for him to his family, kong is still his, the protectiveness from kong showing him that the latter heart is still his.

Beam pushed Forth hand away and said, "then why the fucking hell he didn't broke up with you properly? if he didn't want to give you false hope-...".

"P'Beam!!! It's our personal" kong yelled back in anger cutting the latter words.

"Personal? Didn't it already came to public?" Beam mocked kong, this time Forth came front, "Beam stop it! you are hurting kong, what is your problem? don't you always wanted kong to live happily?" Forth questioned his husband.

"Yes I wanted! But not with Arthit, he is using kong whenever he wants", Beam told and punched Arthit whose eyes still fixed on Kong who rushed to him to help the latter.

"You deserve this Arthit, if you decided to go away, Then why did you went had a date with him, why did you sleep with him, and why did you made him suffer a lot, even if you want to ran away, at least you should have talked with him for once, do you know how much he tolerated? I don't know whose fault is this? but I am blaming you for all this because If you tried little harder you might have changed his suffering instead of loving in misery, you selfish coward!" Beam poured his anger in words.