Chapter 33

Arthit uncle name: Nick

****

Arthit reached the location, it's a clinic which care for elders, he waited outside and glanced inside the gate nervously from time to time, he doesn't know how to pass the security, suddenly he heard his name, "Arthit? What are you doing here?" prem asked.

Arthit startled first but seeing prem face he goes relaxed, "I..i..prem..I came to see someone"

"Then why are you standing outside and stealing the glance of the building like a thief," prem asked.

Arthit told, "Actually, I forget my Id that's why thinking of ways to approach them", prem put his arm in Arthit shoulders and dragged him towards the gate, "then let me help you, just cover me when I ask you", Arthit smiled and nodded his head.

After getting inside, Arthit left prem who went to do his volunteering. It's early morning so all patients must be still sleeping in their room, Arthit roamed the corridors reading the patient's name in the door, but to his vail, his mother name was not present in any door, what if his mother changed the name so he decided to check every room, he started to open every door and checked inside without making any noise.

At last, he saw his mother who is sleeping inside the room 59, he knocked on the door alerting his presence before stepped near the bed,  his mother was still in slumber, he sat on the bed near next to his mother.

He brings his mother's hand in his hold and rubbed it softly, he can feel his mother soft and fragile skin, he screamed inside his mind controlling his sobs from erupting, 'it's not a dream, she is here, with me, alive and safe'

Arthit smiled with glassy eyes, he can feel his mother warmth, he didn't shed a single tear, he just stares at his mother's hand, Arthit's noticed the soft one holding his hand back, he got stunned, he didn't lift his face, he is scared to face his mother, what if his mother hates him for what he did.

Arthit mother called him, "Arthit? Arthit?  my dear baby is that you?"

Arthit just nodded his head, the elder shed her tears, she asked, "will you please show me your face?".

Arthit shook his head to tell he won't, the lady smiled sadly and asked, "do you still despise me?"

Arthit lifted his face instantly, he saw his mother who seems aged than before, her eyes pooled with tears, her expression shows pain, happiness and longing, he also want to weep hard, but somehow he couldn't.

His mother moved from her sleeping position and sit on the bed, she didn't take her hand back, using her other hand she cupped Arthit's cheeks and apologised, "sorry, sorry for leaving you alone, sorry, I took a long time to return, Arthit please forgive me, my son"

Arthit hugged her mother without replying, breaking the hug after a moment he asked in a low voice, "Don't you hate me?"

Arthit mother shake her head fastly and told, "why? I am the one who you should hate"

Averting his eyes from his mom, Arthit said: "Because I tried to ..kill you"

His mother tighten her hold on Arthit's hand and said, "it's fine, that's not your fault, that time you were a child who hated me lot, you were blinded by lies"

Arthit lift his face and asked in a puzzled tone, "did I hate you that much?", his mother just nodded her head with a sad smile.

Arthit told, "actually I forgot our memories ..mo..mom after the kidnapping, the treatment helped me to gain some memories but barely thou, so I don't remember much"

Her mother replied, "I know, actually I was in a coma for 10 years, after I woke up I don't remember anything, last week only I got my memories back, I already planned to visit you tomorrow, but you came before me, I am delighted that my son came to me, I know you suffered a lot Oon, now it's time to stop your suffering..," someone interrupted them by entering the room.