Chapter 63

Kong side:::

Arthit knows why kong gets so emotional for small things,  After all he is a doctor who have the knowledge about the mood swings of pregnant people, he is also aware of the fact that it's a male pregnancy so he already prepared himself  for that.

"Kong don't cry they will be back from the trip in 3 days until then you have me and P'beam with you" Arthit assured kong with a forehead kiss and hug. Beam also nodded his head along with Arthit.

Arthit tucked kong in bed for sleep after comforting him with his sweet words. Next morning Arthit leaves to hospital while Beam and kong stayed in home. "P'beam shall we go out?" Kong asked with an excited eyes.

"No! I already told you kong that you need rest for a week" Beam replied kong who got sad, "P please, it's been long time since we went on a family date, let's go out, I promise I will behave and won't strain myself" kong pleaded at his brother showing his begging eyes.

Beam didn't budge for kong eyes, ignoring his brother, beam start to do his research papers, "Why are you like this? Right now You are not my doctor but my brother so please P, I am missing my kids lot, let's go out to ease my pain, I even forgive you for your wrong doings so why not you help me?" Kong asked beam with pooled eyes,Beam nodded his head reluctantly without a choice.

//////////////

"Mommy! Mommy! I am back" Oon shouted enthusiastically while entering the house with forth and krist. Kong kneeled and hugged both Oon and krist with little tears, Arthit smiled and collected their back bags from Forth hand.

"Where is singto?" Beam questioned Forth who answered while coming close to him "sleeping in the car, let's go to our home" Beam nodded his head and bid his goodbye to both Arthit and kong. He whispered to Arthit that he should not allow kong to go out for 3 more days. Arthit agreed by nodding his head.

////////////////

Arthit helped kong throughout his morning sickness, this time kong didn't have many difficulties unlike last time, yet Arthit take care of him more carefully.

"Shit!!! What the hell is this P?" Kong asked while shooing the glass back to Arthit hand.

"It's a vegetable soup kong, it's helps you to recover from your morning sickness" Arthit reasoned out to him.

"No! Get that away from me P!" Kong shook his head. "Kong Do you want me to call kids for them to see your tantrums? Moreover, no cursing! Just drink it!" Arthit said to him and earned a response of screaming confession, "I hate you P'arthit"

Arthit and kong went to the hospital for kong's first trimester scan, Arthit was nervous for unknown reason where else kong was happily munching his chocolates, "P will you please stop biting your nails!" Kong said to Arthit in irritation.

Both entered his cabin with a smile and welcomed them, He lead kong to another room for ultrasound scan, Lifting kong shirt up Beam applied the gel and start to move the device on it.

Arthit dropped kong hand which he kept in his hold in excitement, his tears start to roll over his cheeks  when he heard the heartbeat of his baby and a small peanut size image. Kong too shed his tears but not like Arthit who is sobbing harder.

Kong chuckled and asked "P, How is it?". Arthit don't have words to describe his feelings he always wondered how is it possible for kong to conceive but hearing his  little one heart beat from kong's tummy make him speechless and out of the world.

"I feel alive kong, delightful and on cloud nine, I am so sorry that I didn't accompany you when you were carrying Oon and krist" Arthit said with guilty look, he still blamed  himself for leaving kong alone.