Chapter 35

Kong's dad: David;
kong's uncle: John;
kong's father rival name : James
******

It's been 10hours since kong got kidnapped, David suthilack send his all teams for clues, he is losing his mind in every passing minute, his team came back with negative signs, he is in Beam house with his wife, his only hope is John, earlier John called him and said he got some information regarding kong whereabouts.

Beam didn't stopped his crying, he placed his head on forth lap and sobbed continuously blaming himself for Kong disappearance.

kong's mother is also a crying mess, David is trying his best to comfort her but her tantrum went uncontrollable.

Arthit already called his uncle and told about kong kidnapping, his uncle assured him that he will try his best to find kongpop soon.

knott also came to accompany Arthit as per Nick(Arthit's uncle) request, Forth ordered food for everyone but no one touched it, Arthit put his head in knott shoulders and whispered to him, "knot, will kong ...be alright?".

knott assured him in his white words, "don't worry Arthit, kongpop is a strong guy, he will be fine"

Earning everyone attention John entered the hall, everyone anticipated for John's information, hanging his head low john whispered in front of everyone, "They are not there David, I tried my best, I heard they are going to sell kong to dragon club in japan tomorrow"

Arthit stood from the sofa, he marched towards John and grabbed john collar, Arthit asked, "please tell me you are lying, tell me he is safe, tell me you are going to find him soon and bring him to me,"knott came and dragged away Arthit from John.

But kong mother rushed and fisted John's chest, "what the hell you are blabbering? Who gave them rights to sell my son? You came here to tell this?" she went to her husband and slapped him she told with sobs, "I don't care about money, fame or anything,  use whatever way you want, just do something about this, I don't want my son to be a slave..hiks please"

Hearing his wife pleads, kong's dad feels more guilty and helpless, he can't take his wife misery away without his son he nodded his head towards John who understands the meaning without vocal.

John went out to do in his way while Arthit ruffled his hair in frustration, he paced in front of the sofa, he is getting mad at himself that he can't do anything.

Knott stood from the stool and went near Arthit and stopped him, "Arthit! For god sake Will you please calm down! It's not good for your health, Please control yourself for kong", Arthit shouted, "control me?! How can you ask me to calm down When I don't know what they are doing with kong?!"

David approached the latter and told, "Arthit I can understand your feelings, but still, it's your health, if you get sick do you think kong will like it, just rest for some time, I will get kong soon, trust me".

Arthit temper increased, he screamed in his mind, 'how they ask me to rest when I don't know where my kong is? I should do something but what'

Arthit called Tootah  and asked for help, after an hour Tootah  called back and informed him about someone. At the same time John entered the home with someone in his hold, he told David, "he is James brother, I think he knows where they are," the said person told, "how many times I have to tell you I don't know where my brother is!"

Arthit came and punched him, John stopped him and shouted, "will you please stop it, if something happens to him, kong will suffer, it's a war zone so let us handle it", losing the control Arthit about to punch John too but shortly knott came and pulled him from behind, Forth also came and helped knott to get Arthit away from the spot.