Chapter 57

Kong side::

Kong groaned and slowly opened his eyes to close it again because of the brightness, "Take your time and open it slowly" phana instructed to Kong who opened his eyes slowly with a little blinking.

His eyes found phana before roaming around the room for others but all he come up with is an emptiness, phana who saw the fear and worry in kong eyes explained to him the situation, "don't worry everything went well, I asked aunty to take kids out for a night, beam also got hurt but don't worry he is under treatment, Arthit is with him"

"How is P'beam pha?" Kong asked in his hoarse voice and phana gave him some water to drink before take his seat again in the chair "Actually beam is not here he is getting his surgery in another hospital, your dad and P'forth are with him, 3 will reach in the morning with beam" phana replied him.

"Surgery??! Is he alright?! Tell me phana" kong asked in a panic, "hey!! Calm down first, yes he got hurt pretty badly but don't worry Arthit is the one who is doing beam surgery, trust him ok, first tell me how you feel?" Phana spoked and walked to kong bed.

"I am ok, why are you here?" Kong asked phana who sit in kong bed, phana put his hand in his chest and rubbed it while saying "ahh! It's hurt, how could you ask why I am here after stolen my heart a long time ago"

Kong smiled, phana always like this talking sweet things in serious time, he slapped phana arm while murmured under his breath "stupid, stop blabbering  nonsense again".

Phana smiled and said, "I am glad you are smiling again, don't worry everything is ok now, you just need a 2 days rest, I already checked kids, they are ok now, still I made some appointments with a psychiatrist for them, it's just normal to go through this"

Kong smiled and thanked phana, suddenly kong heard the clicking sound when he lifts his head to view phana who is taking picture of him, kong furrowed and asked, "what are you doing?", phana smiled evilly while saying "what else? reporting to the director of this hospital about your health"

Kong raised his eyebrows in confusion, "ohh!!! Don't doubt me!! You know your man is really scary, the hell? He blackmailed me and prem to take care of you with our job" phana said irritated.

Kong smiled shyly, phana gasped and said, "OMG!!! Are you fucking enjoying this with a blush!! You should say sorry to prem for making his life hell from the afternoon by your man, the poor soul just now leaves to eat."

Kong got guilty after he heard this, suddenly phana hugged him and patted kong head, "I am really glad you are smiling kong, don't feel sad, please be careful, don't get hurt in the future, you have to see how everyone got worried and went insane, so for them please take care of yourself" phana said keeping the hug. Kong nodded his head in phana shoulder.

Before they separate from  the hug, his in charge nurse entered with a food tray, she got surprised by the scene but changed her expression quickly in next second and cleared her throat to get their attention, phana went and take the tray and said her to leave, he put the tray in front of kong, he takes a spoon and feeds kong while clicking the photo of him and kong with a food.

"Now what are you doing?" Kong asked while trying to swallow the tasteless food, phana smiled mischievously, kong grabbed phana phone from him and checked, kong eyes go wide, same time prem entered after finishing his dinner, phana take his phone from kong hand and run to his cabin, "You sinful idiot!! I hate you" kong yelled in his painful voice to phana who shout back 'me too' while running out.

Arthit side::

Arthit gives a cup of coffee to forth and takes his seat next to him, both didn't utter a word, silently drinking their coffee to get rid of their hunger, they both didn't eat anything from yesterday evening so obvious their stomach start growling in hunger. Forth broke the silence "Thanks for saving Beam and being my support."