chapter 51

Kong side::
Kong entered Beam's house with a heavy heart, Forth who was working on his laptop on the couch lifted his head to kong, closing his laptop Forth patted the space next to him for the latter to sit, "Are you alright kong?"

Kong just nodded his head and asked, "is kids with P'beam?"

"No, beam went back to the hospital, will be back for dinner, kids are playing in singto's room", Forth replied.

Forth knows why kong is asking for Beam, so he makes kong's head placed on his shoulders, "you know right, you can tell me anything?", kong tears started flowing and said, "he is blocking me again phi, he prefers loneliness than me as his comfort"

Forth sighed and patted kong's shoulders and said, "kong, give him some time to process everything, you know it's not a light matter to digest, he lost the whole 5 years with his kids"

Kong nodded his head and side hugged Forth for comfort, after some time kong made dinner for them, later Beam joined them, "mommy when did you came? why didn't you call us down?" Oon pouted.

Kong smiled and takes Oon in his arm and kissed his cheeks, "oh sorry, I didn't want to disturb your playtime" Oon nodded his head. Kong takes his seat and places Oon in his lap, Krist asked to kong, "Mommy, are you alright?"

Kong nodded his head, singto asked, "papa, where did you placed Oon and Krist spare uniform? they need it for tomorrow"

Before Beam answered, kong said, "hmm..sing they won't go to school tomorrow, I have to take them to the hospital"

Singto nodded while Krist asked, "why mommy? Is uncle John not well again?", kong didn't answer him, Krist stuffed his mouth with food and waited patiently for kong's reply, "Tomorrow we are going to see your daddy"

Both Krist and Oon stopped eating, they shared a glance and said, "we don't want mommy, he don't like us"

"No! Babies, he love you guys, who gave you this idea?" kong asked him back.

Before Oon reply, Krist cut him off by, "we don't like daddy, so we will not come mommy" kong got shocked first and asked, "what are you saying krist? You don't want daddy"

"No!! come on Oon, let's sleep" krist said and dragged Oon to the kitchen, after cleaning their hands krist asked, "are you hungry? If you want you can eat some more", Oon shook his head and followed Krist out of the kitchen. Both Beam and Forth sighed in worry.

Singto followed them, when he knocked on the door, krist opened it and said, "phi, me and Oon are tired, let's play tomorrow, and, will you take mommy to sleep with you, please" singto just nodded his head as he moved away, he neither forced Krist nor fight with him.

Krist asked to his brother, "Are you mad?i mean, I didn't allow you to meet daddy?" Oon shook his head and told, "I am not, but I feel sorry for mom, I think mom got hurt by our words" Krist just lay on the bed and said, "if we don't do this, mom will not listen to us"

Sleep is nowhere close to kong, he missed his kids, he doesn't know what is wrong with them to dislike Arthit nor he doesn't know how to tell Arthit about this, seeing kong concern singto explained the incident that happened in the hospital, "don't worry uncle, both krist and Oon will come to you soon", kong nodded his head and kissed singto forehead.

In the middle of the night, kong feel someone other than singto is hugging him tightly, he glanced his right side to see Oon who looked kong with tears, "I can't sleep, I miss mom's hug, I am only upset with da.. uncle, not you mom"  Kong just caressed Oon hair.

##########(hospital)

After crying his heart out, Arthit changed in to his hospital gown, he leads his way to Nick's room, Nick smiled at him, "you are awake uncle?" Nick nodded his head and patted the space for Arthit to sit, both sit in silence.