Chapter 36

Keeping a distance, Forth followed krist in his car, he already picked kit, a general doctor (beam friend) for help. Meanwhile knott explained everything to kong family, they got shocked and can't help but feel pity towards Arthit, kong's dad confessed that he already know about Arthit medical problem.

Kong feels dizzy and nausea because of an empty stomach, he was glad that they didn't torture him, they even insisted on food to him but he rejected it, Nate was with him the whole time, his wrist hurt more because of the tight rope. shortly James entered the room with anger and punched kong hard, kong cursed under his breath, 'just now I thought I was glad, shit!'

Nate stopped him, "hey what happened? Didn't you told me that they will not buy him if they find a scratch on his face?"

James exploded, "yes, I told you so but my brother is missing Nate, I don't have a good feeling about this, I think his father had my brother"

After a thought, Nat told, "I think we should call a backup, what if your brother told them about our location"

"Never in a wildest dream my brother will betray me" James retorted, after some inner battles with his mind, James called his team for backup, he went near kong and examined his face and told, "I think we should clean his wound before they will come, otherwise they will not buy him"

Kong dizziness gone in a blink, he asked in a low voice, "what are talking about? Who gonna buy me?"

Nate leaned to kong, licking the blood from the corner of kong mouth, he whispered, "You, my dear boy, we are going to sell you to dragon club as a slave"

kong feels disgusted by Nate action, he is getting scared, he screamed inside his mind with a trembling heart, 'where is my dad? Is he an underworld Don like he told me? Why is he not here yet?"

Suddenly Nate approached kong and loosened his rope. James scoffed, "what are you doing? It's not like you Nate?"

Nate eyed James for a second and told, "don't worry I am not gonna hurt him, but I want to take my revenge towards his boyfriend"

James shook his head and stepped out to check about his backup whereabouts.

Nate sat on kong lap, kong stiffened in his chair and stuttered in fear, "wh..what you ..think... you are doing?, leave me alone idiot"

But Nate didn't listened to him, kissing kong neck he unbuttoned kong shirt and told, "I have no hate towards you, but the hate I have for your boyfriend is making me do this"

Kong wiggled to free himself and shouted, "don't do anything... stupid, my dad will kill you!...I say stop it!... P'arthit didn't do anything wrong to you, you are the one who hurt him!!"

Nate played deaf ears to kong he just concentrated on his prey, after leaving hickey on kong neck, Nate faced Kong and laughed like an idiot, he took his phone and clicked some photo of kong.

Kong turn his head to avoid the phone, touching and kissing kong chest Nate clicked many photos. Nate stood from kong lap, kong feels thankful that it ends, placing his phone in the next chair the latter removed his shirt, he takes his phone again and approached kong.

Nate takes his place again on kong lap, this time he kissed kong lips. kong closed his lips tightly and shake his head to avoid the kiss, but Nate one hand grab kong head firmly while his other hand clicked photos. Tears rolled over kong cheeks, he prayed to god to make this as his bad dream.

But the pain itself make kong realise that it is not a dream. Changing to a video mode Nate placed the phone on another stool, licking kong tears he told, "don't cry, it's your last gift to your boyfriend before leaving, now smile to the phone"