Chapter 30

Arthit dragged kong to their car, he takes the key from kong's back packet while whispering in his ear, "tell me everything that happened in the past 2days during our drive, once we reach home, you should cry out my name.. My name only!!"

kong trembled in his place by the demand like a scary cat, he nodded his head slowly. Arthit started the engine while kong started to explain from the time he encountered Oon. How Oon described him everything, how he gets information from his father, how he takes Oon to the park and a dinner, how he went to Nate house alone.

Kong stopped his explanation to take a breath, he scared to tell about his kiss with Oon, his lover is already insecure with his relationship with other personalities so he doesn't want to fire it more. He will open it later, he convinced himself.

Kong explained in his low voice, how he called Nate number and goes suspicious, how he went to check the latter alone, how he got cornered by Nate, how krist came and saved him, how his father's men reached there.

After explaining everything, he glanced Arthit but the latter concentration is on the driving with a blank face. kong asked in a trembling voice, "p are you mad?  For putting myself in ...danger?"

Arthit shook his head and said, "not much, certainly I will also do the same in this type of situation" Kong got shocked and voice out in his high tone, "phi today you are giving me shock aftershock, but thanks for understanding me, you know what! krist behaved so cold towards me for this"

Arthit laughed seeing kong pout, he told, "this is the first time krist behaved well, someone should there to correct your wrong doing! But kong don't do this again, promise me you will never put yourself in danger".

Kong smiled and promised him that he will do better next time.

Arthit asked, "kong, how did your dad find out you are in danger?", kong sighed and replied, "he might already have a doubt for asking about my past. Moreover,  I didn't took his calls for an hour so he tracked me and send his men". Arthit nodded his head and said, "I feel like I saw your dad before, but can't remember where? You have a tracker?"

Kong shows his pendant from inside his shirt and shows to his lover, it's a silver short chain with a dollar where lion cub in half moon, Arthit nodded his head. kong also explained how he punished krist for his behaviour and how he makes krist to record a video for him.

kong went to the bathroom straightly, after opening his house door. Arthit smiled and went to the guest room bathroom to finish his job, it's been more than an hour, Arthit already took his bath, he is waiting for kong in their bedroom.

After taking the bath, kong stood in front of the mirror, he talked himself, "ok don't show your nervous in front of him. But heck! I am scared to death!!, OMG!! is this how Arthit felt when I do him, I can top but can be a bottom?  Wait! He should be under Arthit if ever he wants to get their babies!.." he startled by the door-knocking, "kong if you don't come out right now, I will come inside and bend you there!" Arthit warned the latter.

Kong opened the bathroom door and came face to face with Arthit, without giving a second Arthit captured kong lips, he roamed his hand all over kong body, kong was in his towel only, Arthit leaves kong lips and lifted him to move to the bed.

He hovered kong, both starred each other with full of love. kong stunned to see the dominating side from his lover.

Arthit captured kong lips again, both dive into their passionate kiss. Arthit broke the kiss and went near kong ear, same time he removed the towel from kong waist and tossed it down before whispering, "remember when the pleasure hit you, don't make any sound, just moan my name continuously, okay?"