Chapter 55

Kong side:::

Kong stirred in his position, he squinted his eyes for clear vision, "whoa! ...finally suthilack family gem opened his eyes", hearing the sound kong snapped his head towards that voice.

"j..ja...James??" Kong breath sucked in his throat, he glanced outside to realise that he is moving in a car with James, fear start to took over him, before kong questioned, James spoked, "shh...don't panic, your kids and brothers are good and safely travelling behind us, we will reach our place soon"

Kong turned back to see a car following behind their car, he quickly punched with a choke and growled in anger, "leave them alone" but the creepy smile James gave him make kong stop his action, kong knows the meaning of that smile, "looks like the queen understand the terror hahaha" James retorted.

Kong start to pleaded him while throwing his pride, "please leave my kids and brother alone, take me only, whatever you want I will give you, please...". James laughed a little before speaking, "what do you think I want? Your death? But that's what I planned when I was in jail but I changed my plan after seeing this"

James tossed some papers on kong face, the moment kong eyes fell on the paper he goes statue, with a trembling voice he said, "it...it's not t..true", James smiled and take the paper from kong hand.

"Oh ho don't scare it's not me who gonna do you, I don't swing that way, it's my brother who gonna do it, i thought if I kill you, David will suffer and i will be satisfied with my revenge but guess what? I want him to feel the pain for too long and die slowly, so the heir of suthilack gonna give birth to a heir of James, I want him to feel the pang in his heart whenever he see you with our family child, I will watch him die slowly and my family blood will take over his empire"

"You know what's funny is, my target is you and Nick, I want to hurt John because that guy really irritates me, he is the one who findout about my plan first so I try to kill him but he escaped, I know that guy is smart so I start to act like I fell for his trap but what he didn't saw is my trap, foolish boy haha.."

"Your brother is not in my list thou, i thought to kill him first but after finding about his profession I stopped, after all I need him to make sure you stay healthy once you got pregnant, soon we all will leave from this country, I will send your photos to David every month, ahhh... also to your mysterious boyfriend, I don't understand your boyfriend , sometimes he act like a tiger, sometimes a cat, what the fuck he is?"

Kong didn't answer James, he stopped  listening his words when he heard of his plan of making him pregnant, he knows it's not possible until he gets harmone injection before that he needs to escape with his family but how, it's look like they are travelling to some kind of forest but not too deep so he has some chance right?

James watch kong who is still in his imagination, he cleared his throat and said, "if you plan to do anything stupid I will never think twice to kill your family or you, although it affects the way of my revenge, after all at the end, I just want to cause pain to your family in one or other way", before kong could say anything James phone ringed,

Hello

Sir, that guy brother is awake

So what? If he fight, then knock him again or drug him, we almost reached our destination

No sir,, the thing is ...he is not fighting with us but..but

Tell me what is happening idiot ?

I think he is sick sir, he is trembling and seems like struggle to breath.

Just leave him like that, We will take care of him once we reach.

James cut the call and watched kong who is eager to hear the words from him, James smiled a little and said, "you are really fascinating, may be that's why you have everyone around your fingers, is your brother sick? Or scared about the situation?"