chapter 65

Beam side:: (this happened after their fight and how they reconcile)

After kong takes his leave with singto, Forth went upstairs and enter their bedroom where Beam lay on his stomach in bed, forth heard the muffled cries, he lay next to him and patted his head.

Beam turned his head to face forth who wipes the tears from Beam face, "I am sorry" forth said to Beam which made the latter to burst into more tears, he hit forth chest while saying "Why are you saying sorry when it's my fault? Why are you always giving up without fighting? Why are you not get tired of me? Why are you the one who always say sorry first?"

Forth stopped beam hand which is hitting his chest and kissed it "Because you are my precious, you are my angel who is having too much pride and kindness, you are my angel who is having intense attitude with weak heart, Mostly importantly you are my angel who I love me crazily" Forth answered him.

Beam snuggled close to forth and hugged him tightly, he starts to pour his emotions "Sorry forth, sorry for hurting you, I am not mad at you or singto, trust me I am also scared to undergo the operation, I don't even know if it will get success or not, I just want to try this for you guys, I thought you guys will be happy if I give birth to a child, sorry..(sniff)"

Forth just smiled and asked him "Beam I asked you to be my boyfriend after knowing you are a man, I asked you to be with me forever after knowing you can't give me a baby, you proposed me to marry you after knowing I can't give you a baby, So what changed now?"

Beam didn't answer him when he was about to speak, forth cut him off "Don't tell me it is because of singto or me, even if we asked for it, you will correct us like other times not searched for a chance to fulfil our request, tell me truly Beam is it because of us or for you? When is the thought of having your own baby came to to your mind?"

Beam stopped his tears and answered after processed forth words, "I don't know... (sniff)... I don't know. ... what do you mean?" Beam stuttered for unknown reason, forth chuckled and received a slap from beam on his chest "stop it forth!"

"Think carefully and answer me!" Forth said to beam who start to gather his thoughts, "You are right! It's all in my mind Forth and it's because of my profession, Nowadays more male pregnancy coming to me, whenever I saw their smiling face with their partner I yearned to experience that, I want to see that smile on your face, I want singto to feel the happiness which Kong kids feeling, sorry forth, because of my greediness I hurt you guys" beam confessed his thoughts.

"Nothing to worry dear, truth is I can't get mad at you for long, because I am smitten by you" forth said while pinching Beam nose. Both laughed and talked more. When beam went to the bathroom to wash his face, forth heard a knock. He went and open it to see singto standing with difficulty to hold the tray straight which contains 2 plates of food.

Forth got the tray from singto and asked singto to get inside. When beam came out of the bathroom he met singto who sit on the edge of the bed. An awkward silence covered them, forth take a spoon of rice and show it in front of singto mouth who shook his head.

Forth take the tray and keep it aside, he lay on the Center of the bed and opened his arms for his two loved persons who didn't lift their head to see his action. Sighed forth said, "come on guys, my arms are waiting"

Both beam and singto lay next to forth on each side, using forth arm as a pillow, "Now that I made the bridge for you guys to talk, why don't you two say sorry to each other?" Forth said to them who spoke in unison "sorry pappa!"... "sorry sing"...

Both hugged each other making forth struggled to breathe, forth waited for them to calm down, "Really sorry papaI was jealous of Oon and Krist! Sorry, I promise you papa I will never hurt you again! Will tell you everything before conclude on my own!" Singto poured his apologize with tears.