Chapter 8

KONG POV:  ( this is happening after Arthit leaves the room)

               Once I settled in my bed I start to think about the stranger "where can I find him? shall I just not care about his words and go on with my life? what if he came back and told others? then it will be a total disaster!" but it's been already a day since he gone, why no sign of him. 

 If that guy is serious about me why didn't he contact me yet, I am sure he got my address and name from my wallet then why? KMV: are you missing him? 

Miss him? bullshit!.. I just want to see him and break things between us. so that I can get engaged to Diva without fear, I answered to his mind. suddenly my phone ringed and the screen shows P'beam after a thought kong decided to attend

P'beam: kong how are you? how is your injury? yesterday dad told me you got into an accident and you forgot all of us? do you remember me? is that why you took time to answer my call? if not, I am Beam, your cousin and a gynecologist.

Kong: hello P'beam. I am fine and about the forgotten part........please don't tell anyone, I don't have amnesia i ..i...just lied to all... sorry P'beam.

P'beam: What? Vow finally! you are getting mature kongpop, I am proud of you. now tell me the reason without hiding anything my bunny.

Kong: will everyone stop giving me nicknames and what are you saying "getting mature? " I am 24 years old P. (kong heard a chuckle from another end) I didn't caused any problem phi so don't worry, I just need some time to think about my engagement.

P'beam: who is that everyone? you told me you like her in our last meeting right? then why do you need time to think about your engagement? did two had any fight?.

Kong: No Phi, we are good. I just need little more time to commit in a relationship . once I make my choice, will tell you, till then don't tell dad even P'Forth.

P'beam: ok, it's easy to lie to your dad but Forth will easily find out. Don't worry I have my ways to deal with him. And please make a wise choice it's your life bunny.

Kong: ok phi.. hmm.. arr...p..P'beam I want to ask you something.

P'beam: "go ahead".

Kong: hmm.. it's... you told me once that without hormonal injection I can't get ..get..pregnant..are you sure about that?

P'beam: why are you asking this kong? I told you that you can get any girl pregnant even though you have a womb. you are not infertility so don't think negative if you like her just go for the future kong. Fine bye, Forth is calling me.

**********

Kong heard the door knock and once he said to come in, he saw his friends, after being awkward for an hour with his acting he asked them to leave him. When he tries to sleep he heard another knock when he turned to see who the next culprit to siturb his sleep, he got shocked," hey Diva" greeted kong.

"Is not you should ask 'who are you?' to me phi? Or you remember me phi?" asked diva in a mocked tone. kong got tensed and reasoned out "my friends already told me about us".

Diva chuckled while saying "ohhh... but today I am not in a drama mood to act with you P'kong". "what are you saying?" asked kong with wide eyes . 

"oh p why are you so dumb, I mean I caught you phi so shall we discuss about our engagement".

 kong started to sweat a lot "how did u find out?" kong asked her, he still in shock because the girl he met during a date is so polite, pretty and kind but this girl is bold and scary.

"Let me get to the point P'kong, are you gonna stop? or I need to stop you?" asked Diva. "stop what diva? I don't understand" asked kong with a confused furrow.

"stop our relationship phi, what else? we don't need to be in this loveless relationship anymore". "what? why? you don't like me?" Kong asked in utter surprise. "P'kong are you clueless ? or acting dumb. I know you are his so let end this and break up while we have respect towards each other " Diva said with a blank face.

kong furrows deepen "I am whose? I don't get you, diva". Diva released a frustrated sigh, "ok phi, let me explain from the start".

"I went to the club to celebrate my friend birthday, there I saw you with your friends. after listening to your conversation with your friends, I find out you are giving a bachelor party to your friends. so I don't approach you instead watched you from my seat. while watching you, I find out you are not getting dizzy so I thought to approach you to say 'stop drinking' but accidentally I heard you accepting a dare of seducing a man, that got me curious so I stopped and start to watch you from the corner. when that guy kissed your cheeks I got mad, want to slap him, but when I saw your blush, I got disappointed Phi".

After hearing her words kong got guilty and embarrassed so apologized to her, "sorry Diva, I was not in my right mind".

"It's okay P'kong, let me finish the full story because a single sorry is not enough for me. I thought to approach you to help you to get home so I bid my goodbye to my friends when I reached near your table you are not there and I saw you leaving with that man to the exit so I followed you suddenly you threw up, I went to take water from inside but when I came back you were not there. I saw you leaving with him in your car, I called you many times but you didn't pick up, I called once every 10 mins to know "you are safe" but you didn't answer my calls so I give up and slept. I got a call from you at 3 am when I answered, that man said you are his and I should give up on you, if he sees me approach you again he said he will send me to heaven after showing me hell when I asked him who is he? he said he is your husband. if you told me you are already in love with a man before then I may willingly stop this engagement phi".

kong got frozen, he felt horrible to hear Diva. (KMV: ahhh what a confession)hearing the word confession from his mind kong came out of his pause mode and stare Diva straight "Sorry Diva I don't know anything.  I am sorry and I am not in love with anyone, that guy who talked with you is not even my friend. I have some personal problems with him and you are not the reason for my fake amnesia. I don't know how you will you take all if I told you the true reason? that's why I didn't say about this. I am sorry Diva".

"it's alright P'kong, now all I want to know is one thing, shall we continue our relationship or you need time to think or shall we s-stop?" Diva asked showing her vulnerability little.

"i ...i... don't know Diva. I thought I need time but seeing you now... I don't know you ...are.. not my type" kong stuttered in guilty.

Diva chuckled  "its ok p we will talk to our parents, this is also not my true attitude P'kong" .kong smirked and said, " then I am escaped".

Diva pouted told "but I tried hard to be with you p". Hearing this kong laughed and said, "thank you". "By the way phi, I never thought you swing both sides". "Diva!!" shouted kong but both ended up laughing. After some random talk, Diva bid her goodbye and leave kong to rest. kong smiled and thought "Now that my engagement issue is solved let's find that moron" (KMV: you mean your husband?) "shutup!!" kong screamed at his mind.

***