Chapter 44

We are going to take 5-year leap, I will write the glimpse of their life separately.

*****

Arthit side:

Arthit stare the ticket in his hand without blinking his eyes, he still remembered his last kiss with kong,

Flashback:

When Arthit loosened his hold, forth dragged kong away from him, he just stood there helpless, when he about to turn around, kong came and cupped his cheeks and kissed him on his lips, they kissed each other passionately, everything becomes silent for them, both tasted each other fully, kong broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting each other.

Both were breathless, connecting his forehead with kong forehead Arthit asked, "shall I stay kong?", kong didn't answer back just gave a long smooch in Arthit's forehead and walked away from him.

Flashback ends:

Todd put his hand on Arthit's shoulder and told him, "don't worry Arthit everything will be alright", the latter just nodded his head and glanced at the person whose head on his other shoulder, closing his eyes he recalled everything that happened in this past 5 years.

Todd is the one who welcomed him in London, Todd father and Arthit's father are college mate, so his uncle advised him to stay with them, he stayed with the latter in an apartment, every weekend he visited Todd family.

For the first 6months Arthit was a living corpse, he just roamed around the city everyday lazily, missing kongpop every moment, crying until he lost conscious, Todd is the one who helped him a lot.

In the Next 6 months Arthit started his treatment, he cooperated fully with his consult, Todd introduced him to his friends, he called Knott once in a while but he never talked about his family or about kong, it was only about his health and few greetings.

After his treatment Arthit started to practice in Todd father's hospital, Todd offered him to go to Thailand to visit his parents, but Arthit rejected it, he worked like a workaholic, he always used to keep his self in some control and be in caution because of his personality change.

But this time he worked freely, showing his emotions everywhere without care, Other than Todd, Arthit liked to talk with Todd sister maybe she resembles his school time crush Narmta, she is just 1year younger than him.

Todd family always make him happy, they even suggest him to take a second degree but Arthit politely rejected the offer by telling him he is not interested in studies', many things changed in Arthit's life, but one thing never changed or left from him is his love for kongpop.

It's been 3 years since Arthit reached London till now neither krist nor Oon took over his body, Arthit also improved in showing his emotions, he didn't talk with his parents lot, he only talked with his uncle that too occasionally.

But he is aware his family know about his details through Todd father, he always get worried about kong, most of the time he got nightmares where kong is in some kind of trouble alone, so he keep a habit of praying to god every morning for kong's health and happiness.

Todd always insisted him to date someone but Arthit rejected that politely, but when Todd offered him a weekend job of singing in a club, he accepted it happily.

After that everything changed in Arthit's life, he starts to enjoy his life, at one stage Arthit's realised how fast singing become his part of life, he always waited for the weekend to perform in restaurants and bars, sometimes he performed in the street to help club band members, Arthit passed many good people in this past years.