chapter 38

Krist hissed in pain by the slap,  Kong sighed and pat the space next to him for krist to sit next to him but krist didn't lift his head, Kong sighed again and called him, "krist, come and sit next to me"

Yet, krist didn't move from his spot, he stood there silently with flushed cheeks, Kong shook his head by seeing the stubborn man so he spoke softly, "I know you are mad at me for slapping you but I don't feel apologetic since you deserved it, when I behaved mischievous or wrong, my mom will scold me or not talk with me as a punishment,

She never stops her scolding and advises, until I feel sorry for my wrong doings,  I can't scold you or stop talking with you like her, cause you don't like listening to people, even me, the one who claim to be your lover.

That's why I slapped you because I want you to aware that I am not pleased with your earlier action, I won't support you every time krist.

I already told you to behave properly, didn't I? Is this the way to behave with elders? Tell me why did you hurt p'arthit mother? How could you choke her? What if something bad happened to her? Won't you regret...", krist cut him off, "never! I will never regret even if she dies in my hand"

Krist didn't lift his head while talking. Kong got furious and shouted, "how could you say that casually? When did you become this evil? Do you think p'arthit will like this behaviour of yours, don't he trust you with his heart? Why are you behaving without thinking? Do you know how much damage you have caused with your earlier stud!, I know you love me a lot but Is it necessary to show that to my dad by choking him!! Because of it, all my family members are now scared to leave me with you!! Now, what will we do? will you be happy if you become the reason for me to leave P'Arthit!"

Krist gritted his teeth, he clenched his fist to control his anger, he didn't lift his face yet, he doesn't want to see kongpop face, if he did, he is sure that he will hurt him, how can kong accuse him like he is a monster, after everything revealed. kong raised his voice again, "For god sake! Answer me you moron!! Why are you being silent?"

That's it, krist lost his sanity, and went to the table and pushed all things to the floor in anger, he went near the wall and punched it hard, his knuckles turn red by the impact, before he punch again, kong stopped him by hugging him from behind, kong whispered in low voice, "if you are mad, show it on me, don't hurt yourself, please krist please!!"

Krist closed his eyes to calm himself, he can feel the warmth crawling on his body from kong, without turning around he replied to kong, "I am tired Simba, I don't want to live this life which is given by Arthit.  But on the other side I am thankful to the latter, because of him I can see this beautiful world. I don't like the way I am living without a body"

Krist can feel kong tears soaking his shirt, he turned and cupped kong cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs, he leads them to the bed and sat with kong, krist put his head in kong shoulders, kong hold krist hand for the support.

Krist continued, "you want to know why I will not regret? Then hear me kong, even though Arthit created me, my stepmother is the reason I was born, I don't like it kong, I want to live like a normal person, do you think I am enjoying myself, No! Simba I am also scared about my time, I am spending my time in fear, I don't know when I will be vanish like a dust.

I don't have life like you all, I don't have an ID like you guys, I don't have a degree, I don't have a job, I don't have friends, I can't even love anyone, I can't introduce myself to someone, truly telling even if I try I can't have it all because I am not true Simba, I am just a soul with a someone else memory, Arthit is like a parent to us, me and Oon will always protect Arthit, but I don't know how to express it... i feel like I was born in a world where I can't live,