Chapter 43

Kong stepped into the apartment with his lover favourite pink milk in his hand, kong saw his lover is busy arranging the food on the table for lunch, kong went and hugged Arthit's from behind, he kissed the latter neck, Arthit stiffened, sensing this kong released the hug.

Both smiled towards each other but kong could see that his lover is avoiding his eyes, ignoring his negative thoughts kong start to seduce his boyfriend as per beam suggestion, he told Arthit, "Phi here is your pink milk, I will go and freshen first then we will taste your food"

Arthit just nodded his head, kong came back to the table, the latter could see the water droplets in kong face and his shampoo smell, he breathed long air and released it, his heart is taking his pace by kong scent while Kongpop indulged himself with tasting his boyfriend's food, "ahhh...hmmm ... it's delicious p"

Arthit dropped the spoon on his plate when he heard kong moans.

His lover licked his lips from time to time and continue his teasing during the whole lunch, Arthit gulped his needy saliva, he badly wants to replace the food kong eating with his tongue.

He feels the need to be close with his boyfriend after went through a terrible turmoil, but he knows he should not since he is going to depart soon so he should not give hope to his soon ex-lover. However, he doesn't know how to control his body from reacting to the seduction.

Kong got frustrated, Beam told him that it will work, but here he was moaning for mere food like a bitch in heat, for his last attempt he takes the cheesecake from the plate and head to Arthit who is busy cleaning the vessel in the kitchen.

He takes a spoon and feeds his  lover first, Arthit took the bite while cleaning, after cleaning, standing in the kitchen both start to enjoy the cheesecake, Arthit whispered breaking the heated atmosphere, "kongpop stop doing that?"

"Stop doing what?" kongpop asked with an innocent face while licking the cheesecake from his spoon, Arthit whole body shivered in lust, he badly wants to bend kong right now and make him beg for a fuck, finally kong sticks his tongue out fully, he licked the cheese cream from the last piece of cake in the spoon.

Kong sighed in vexation, his all attempts went vail, he put his plate in the sink about to walk out of the kitchen, Arthit grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the counter, pushing kong body to the counter, Arthit removed kong pant off and start to unbuckle his pant.

Kong was caught off, his upper body was pressed against the counter with his both hands to his sides when the cool air brushed his junior, a chill runs through his body, when kong about to ask his lover to move to bed Arthit shoved his junior in kong ass without any preparation or warning.

Kong screamed in pain, taking a slow pace Arthit whispered in kong ear, "did you feel that? It's because of you, I told you to stop provoking me, now tell me why did you do that huh?"

Kong gasped in pleasure when Arthit takes kong junior in his hand, pressing his palm against the counter hard kong told in his low voice, "I thought ...hmm....I am not attractive...ahhh... anymore to you"

Arthit grabbed kong hair in his hand, lifting kong head he whispered while kissing kong neck, "then let me prove you how fucking attractive you are to me", Arthit fastened his thrust the tightness drives him insane to go faster and harder, the pain kong endured turned to pleasure, Arthit's hit kong's heaven button in his every thrust, soon kong came in Arthit hand and counter wall.

Arthit also released after a minute while biting kong cheeks harder, kong knees went weak, he was about to fall when Arthit wrapped his arms in kong waist Arthit lift kong in bridal style, he marched to the bedroom, hovering over kong he sucked the bite mark in kong cheeks to smooth the pain.